pregnancy
hello

pirer to my pervious question should i be worrie if a couple of days ago and yesterday,
i went to the bathroom and found sperm in my urine?
Do you mean that you've been having unprotected sex, and the other day you went to the bathroom and out came some semen from your vagina?  That's normal.  It has nowhere else to go, really.  The sperm would have left the semen behind by then and swum upstream to find the tubes and eggs.
Are you sure that's what it was? Not sure about the other question. But IF it was you could get PG.
To answer your question yes , and  yea my husband and i recently just started to try,
And thanks.
yes i am postitive of that is what it was see about augest 1st my husband and i had sex and weve kinda been trying, see i thought i was over my menstral and all . then i bleed for like that night and half of the other day and then about then the next week  i  noticed sperm when i went to the bathroom. so i was wondering if i should be worrie this is our first time trying to concieve so i dont know a whole lot .
its been a 1 year ever since me and my husband got married we have been trying and trying to have a baby but every time e ejaculates all the sperm comes back like a flowing river now sometimes my period doesn't go and i thought that i am pregnant but my period went again i really want a baby but i don't know whats wrong I just pray that a doctor or anyone can give advice on what to do .because i went to the doctor and he checked me and he said that the passage way is clear and everything is okay but when we did my ultrasound because sometimes I have abdomen pain and he found a cyst and he said its just a small cyst with only fluid in it and its natural but the cyst is small like a marble he said that it will eventually go away so please i really need help any miracle would be very nice God bless