pregnant after nova sure

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

pregnant after nova sure

In 2008, I had the nova sure procedure done.  And for the last couple of months I have been experiencing symptoms and dont know where to go from here.  I haven't had a period since the procedure, so thats no help.  I am extremely emotional, in the bathroom more than usual, and very sleepy.  But the big thing is that my belly has become very bloated, whenever I eat I feel like I am going to explode.  I look pregnant.  and sometime I feel the fluttering in my belly, but keep tell myself I have to go to the bathroom.  Will an ept home test even work?  I am unsure what to do at this point.
Have you tested? I had the mirena iud and for four years and it constantly made me feel preg... I think the nova sure is similar to the mirena iud well has similar hormone.... You should talk to your dr... Maybe it is time to have the nova sure removed
IM sorry I was thinking of something totally different.... I was thinking of the implant.... So scratch what I just said..... You should consult the dr for sure about this.... Have you tested
No, I haven't tested as of yet.  I wondered whether or not a home test would get me an accurate result.  With the hormone that the test looks for, is made by the utereus, and with the damage that mine has gone through I am not sure it would be completely accurate.