second month in a row my period comes early???
hello, i am 19 years old and for the second month is  a row my period has come early. last month it was 4 days early, this month its 3 days early. also they arent like my normal periods.. the colouring is brownish and chunky. any advice as to what this could be????
thanks
If there is anything unusual for you about your period or the type of blood in it you should see a dr. You don't know whether it's because of an infection or something else. But it's worth it just to hear a dr tell you you've got nothing to worry about then one of us. Everyone is different with their cycles and their blood. I don't know if your period coming early is significant but it could be because you said it's accompanied by thicker, clottier blood. See a dr sooner rather than later!
thanks, ill go see a doc  tomoro :S
Hello there, I have experienced the same symptoms. For 2 months straight, I also had thought my period was coming too early. I experienced the brown like discharge 7 days before the actual date and once it happened a second time, I had to go and make sure I was ok.  When I saw my doctor, she said that it was my estrogen hormones out of wack. She stated that is why they have the sugar pills at the end of the birth control packs to keep them regulated. She said that the lining of our uterus is very thing and is somewhat on a timer and can shed at anytime. She told me that I would need to be put on Provera (not the depo) but a pill that will regulate your body and keep it from being confused. You will take the pill from the 14th through the 28th day of your menstrual time for like 2 months. She then said that it should regulate and you will be fine. So far so good.  I would have been spotting again at this time if I hadn't taken it. See your doctor and talk to her about it.....sounds like this is what you are experiencing. Hope this helps.
i got my period a whole week early should i be concerned?
I had my period a week ago and 3 days after it ended it started again.
Is this something i should worry about or is it normal
ive only been off my period for 10 days and it has already started again should i be worried?
i keep getting the same i came off my period a week ago and im on again it was the same last month i need advice to if any one has any dont like going to the doc about this kind of stuff
this keeps happening to me also :-S

it's worrying me, i've been having unprotected sex, and its happened 2 month in a row, its not like it usually is.
because before these 2 months, they wer regular.

i'm worried, any helpp?