sharp shooting pains in legs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

sharp shooting pains in legs

I just went to the gynocologist in sept. i had a serious yeast infection-she gave me medicine and then it reappeared and she called the same thing in again, which i don't believe has came back.  Well i have been having shooting pains in my legs on and off but the past 2 weeks it has just about been constant sharp pains lasting a couple of seconds.  I experienced acid reflux a couple of days ago for the 1st time.  I have pains in the abdomen mostly my left side of addomen.  Is this symtoms (symptoms) of something?  The pains have also started in my arms.  I have an appointment with my medical doctor the 31st of october but i would llike to have some insight now, thanks so much.
i dont know what it could be, id just wait and see what the problem culd be when u see ur doctor, try taking panadol. you dont have to be perscibed for that, you can buy it in asda stores. or try taking paro's to try and ease the pain

good luck
Minus the shooting pain in the arm, your symptoms sound just like mine when I was diagnosed with having an ovarian cyst.  it would come and go depending on the time of month. Does not hurt to rule that out.

good luck

gina
thanks so much for your comments.  I was thinking ovarian cyst also, i hope not.
Hi, I recently had a minor injury to the top of my right foot. some swelling & bruise. Kept on going about the work days. (on my feet alot) Now I am getting sharp pains through out my right leg,or foot  Lasting only for seconds. Enough to stop me in my tracks. Asking family Dr. to refer to a poditrist.
It's good to research all info. Good luck to you.

Just came across your post by googling leg pain. was wonderin' what you found the problem to be. I myself have been suffering from some of the same symptoms, seeing several dr's.. no clue..calling it neuropathy or something. pls respond. i feel almost hopeless.. i have hope in god that things will work out,but needing some imput please.here's my email if you want to email me.. ***@****
thanks alot.. hope to hear from you soon.
Hi - I found your post searching my symptoms online. I'm having shooting pains through my right leg and left arm and through my ear and throat... and last week my lungs felt like they were on fire - i have a history of acid reflux but never like that, so my GI dr. told me to take prilosec twice a day until i can get an upper endoscopy. I was wondering if you ever found out what was causing your pains, it sounds like we have similar symptoms.
hi there,
this is the only post that looks like i could get help from, i keep getting shooting pains down the back of my legs used to be front too but they went, i started getting them in my arms i am sooo tierd all the tierd and nausea every day!
my periods become very very heavy im sick to the teeth of it all my blood work is fine and i have no infection had swabs done and urine sample, just dont know these shooting pains are so weid.
please respond xx
p.s i am not stressed out at all! so itsnot that x
i also have the same symptoms like having loose motion then left hip pain. after that i cant sit or walk then pain shifted on my right hip. then after few days pain shifted on between my legs. and more then that now i have pain in my lower abdomen in left side dont know what causing this pain. my dr give me several test all are clear. like ultrasound, xray, blood test, even whole body bone scan. still dont know what causing this pain am hopeless. only have trust on God. if sum one know then plz help.  
hi i have been having shooting pains up and downn my thighs to my ankles especially my right side plus im having pain in my abdomen and sometimes when i use the bathroom this clearish gel like substance comes out and sometimes has a little smell also i had diarreaha and the same substance came out from my anus...do you possiably have any idea what it could be before i see my doctor or is there anything i can take for the time being?