smelly urine
hey guys
im 19yrs old, female!!
im not quite sure whats going on.
ive got no iching,or irratation down there, however i do have this white build up of almost yogurty stuff..
when i pee there is a strong smell(not normal!!!!)
i just went out and bought some Monistat!!

Is this a yeast infection?

i went to the gyno and they told me that i had some yeast and its normal for women.

anyone know what this could be.
Strong urine odor usually has to do with diet.  Also, are you on any medicines or taking any vitamins?  That can also cause the strong smell.  This isn't related to any kind of infection.
The white stuff does sound like a yeast infection.

Do you drink plenty of fluids?  If you don't that could be the cause of your strong odor.
Didnt read the white stuff.  It could be a yeast infection.
That could be a yeast infection. No chance you are pregnant?? You get a thicker white discharge when you are pregnant or right before your period. If your urine is smelly you might have a bladder infection. Drink lots of water and natural cranberry juice for that. Eat yogurt for the yeast infection. Good luck!
The yogurty stuff could very well be a yeast infection.  Try the Monistat but see an MD to be sure.

Strong urine smell has to do with diet and especially caffeine.  Concentrated urine (too much caffeine causes the urine to be more yellow and even slightly brown).  OJ can cause the urine to be darker too.
My pee smelled REALLY foul and gross and my pee was cloudy.. i had a bladder infection
Im a  15year old girl  and for some time there has been quite the amonut of blood in my urine!! kinda worried.
about 2 months ago it started as feeling like i needed to pee then only being able to pee a small tad but have a strong feeling i still need to but cant. feeels like somethings blocking it. then if i tried reall hard small drops of blood would drip. that doesn't happen anymore but my urine is an orange color and the longer i wait to pee the darker and smeller it gets. oh it stinks horrible, like a yeasty smell EW! can anyone help?
Get to the doctor asap. You might have let a uti go too long.It will end up a kidney infection or hidney stones. If you had blood in you urine it could be a lot worse. Drink water and 100% cran juice till you get to a doctor do not take any over the counter meds for a uti because it turns urine bright yello- orange and it is hard to read urine test.Go to the ER if you have to...do not let this go any further I did and was hospitalized with a really bad kidney infection + kidney stones ouch..good luck
sometimes after I go to the bathroom I feel like I need to go pee again. Almost like I cut it short and did not go all the way; although, I did and I was not in a rush going.. my pee is really light yellow and clear, but it also looks like it could be a little cloudy.