stomach flu like symptoms every menstrual cycle?
why do i get stomach flu symptoms everytime i get my period? ots always on the first or second day whichever day is longer and it ends around 5 or 5:30 its been going on for 3 or 4 years now and i just really want to know why it happens. nothing will stay down not even medicine help please
Going by your symptoms, it seems that you are suffering from pre menstrual syndrome. Premenstrual syndrome is the name of a group of physical and emotional symptoms that start 7 to 14 days before your menstrual period begins. The symptoms usually resolve within a few days after bleeding starts.

You can control it by lifestyle adjustment. Drink plenty of fluids, eat frequent small meals, fresh fruits and vegetables, cut down on caffeine and eat Calcium rich foods include dairy products, dark green vegetables, nuts, grains, beans and canned salmon and sardines (with bones). Calcium supplements may also be used.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

You can take OTC pain killers for the muscle cramps.

Hi, I was wondering if my stomach flu caused my menstrual cycle? I recently got the stomach flu on Thanksgiving (before eating any of the thanksgiving food) And i still haven't gotten my period, i'm just getting worried about it. I was hoping you could tell me about it. Thank you