Women's Health Community
tingley numb feeling in mid-back right side
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tingley numb feeling in mid-back right side

Has anyone come to any conclusions about this link?
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/WomensHealth/messages/614.html
I have been getting this numb tingle on my right side about 2 inches from my spine. I have searched through symptoms of others with back problems but I haven't found anyone with my symptoms of a numb mid or upper back.  This numbness started about 8 years ago after my 1st pregnancy/delivery (w/epidural) & is back now after my 5th pregnancy/delivery (w/epidural).  I had an epidural with my 4th delivery with no back issues...no epidurals with deliveries #2 or #3.  I sleep mostly on my left side with my arm up under my pillow as I am always nursing through-out the night. The spot is under/slightly below my bra.  I nurse alot and carry kids all day long as I have 5 under the age of 8.  I also nurse while running around taking care of the house.  It is driving me crazy!  I regularly use a chiropractor.  Babies #1 & #5 are my most fussy...like to be held upright ALOT.  Any info would be wonderful!
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I do have this problem. and still seeking for medical consult. My pain came from no where and after I correct my sleeping position (foetus way of sleeping), the pain is gone. However, the numbness still remain.

I looked up some medical info and they suggest that it's nerve pinch that causes the numbness. It's best to consult doctor. Back pain may means a lot of health issues.
Blank
http://www.prestigedisc.com/pages/numbness_and_weakness.html
Blank
i have been getting a numb back near my spine and just under my right shoulder blade, it tingles and feels like its burning, ive had it for about 3 months now, it seems to be getting worse, now it comes more often and it is getting quite painfull and the pain goes down my back, also i keep getting a pain in the right side of my neck, which also comes and goes, i have no wierd sleep position and i havent done any damage as far as i know, i cant see a doctor untill the 15th nov
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...