tubes clamped and late for period

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

tubes clamped and late for period

I want to know what the chances are of having a pregnancy? I had my tubes clamped in 1993 and have always had my period like clock work. I get it every 28 days and it has been 37 days now and no sings at all of having one. I have no cramping. I did however had a little spotting for one day and now its gone. This was one week before I was due for it. I'm 38 and have two children 12 and 15. Dont know if I want another child but the husband is excitted about it. I only have the normal stress that lifes gives ya and I have no pains and I feel fine but I have noticed that I am sleeping alot more. Should I be concerned? I never had morning sickness with my pregnancys.Should I wait one more week and go get a test or should I get tested now since if I am the chances have having a baby are not that good I suppose.
Clamps have been known to come off... Though I would say your general chances are low... seeing as how you are so regular... I'd say it's worth buying a test.

37 days after last AF is plenty of time for a EPT to read accurately.

The only other thing I would suggest is maybe it is coming to "that time" in your life... perimenopause symptoms include:

Changes in periods. One of the first signs may be a change in a woman
Well the good news is that I did a urine test and it came back negative. The bad news is still have not gotten my period. I slept for 10 hours last night. I gothome from work and crashed for the night. My friend thinks maybe I'm going through early sings of menopause. Oh well other then no period and tired I feel okay so I suppose its nothing to worry about
Unless somehow you are not sure about when you had your last period, or if you ovulated very late in the cycle?...  If you are that regular, though, it doesn't seem likely.

Do you have any of the symptoms I listed in my previous post?

Good Luck with the Dr.s visit!!

Let us know how it goes!. :)
well i go to the doctors tomorrow to get tested for what ever the problem is. Day 10 and still no sign of anything. Have been going pee more and still tired but no signs of anything. Was just wondering is it posable to get a faulse reading on a urine test. I did it when I was 6 and 7 days late? Friend told me his cousin had tubes clamped and ended up having a baby about one year after she had them done. Its been 12 years since I had them done. I was 26 when the docotor did them.
Did you go to the doctor?  Are you pregnant?
cowgirlup249 Have not gotten my AF this ... Comment
mary98136 commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
specialmom commented on Lose Weight and Boost...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals