vaginal burning and itching and pain during sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I am a 37 year old woman married.  Over the past year or so my sex life has been difficult.  I constantly have pain, burning and itching in my vagina.  I have been to a womans health docotor and a urologist and they have done all sorts of tests and everything has come back normal.  But I still have pain and pressure every time I have sex with my husband.  I'm wondering if i'm pre-menopausal and the lining of my vagina has weakend?  I also have had at least 3 to 4 UTI's every year for the the past couple of years in addition to what I think are yeast infections.  The UTI"S have been treated with antibiotics and the infection has come back with in a week after treatment.  Also strangely when I drink more water the pain seems to be a bit less but when I get dehydrated the pain intensifys...wierd!  Plus during sex I am very dry so we have used a lubricant, and my fluid when we have sex is thick, white and clumpy.  What can you suggest I just want to ENJOY sex with my husband again!
I always say drink lots of water and eats lots of yougert...if you drink a lot of coffee that can happen too...try to also make sure that your lubricant is fragrance free..if not maybe you should chang your lubricant you could be sensitive to something that is in it that dont agree with your body...