vaginal burning and itching and pain during sex

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

I am a 37 year old woman married.  Over the past year or so my sex life has been difficult.  I constantly have pain, burning and itching in my vagina.  I have been to a womans health docotor and a urologist and they have done all sorts of tests and everything has come back normal.  But I still have pain and pressure every time I have sex with my husband.  I'm wondering if i'm pre-menopausal and the lining of my vagina has weakend?  I also have had at least 3 to 4 UTI's every year for the the past couple of years in addition to what I think are yeast infections.  The UTI"S have been treated with antibiotics and the infection has come back with in a week after treatment.  Also strangely when I drink more water the pain seems to be a bit less but when I get dehydrated the pain intensifys...wierd!  Plus during sex I am very dry so we have used a lubricant, and my fluid when we have sex is thick, white and clumpy.  What can you suggest I just want to ENJOY sex with my husband again!
I always say drink lots of water and eats lots of yougert...if you drink a lot of coffee that can happen too...try to also make sure that your lubricant is fragrance free..if not maybe you should chang your lubricant you could be sensitive to something that is in it that dont agree with your body...
Retta_monroe commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Des_a_rae, KTowne, and pb95 commented on Des_a_rae's status
JuliWordgirl looking for information on ... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals