vaginal laceration after first intercourse

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hi, Im 21 my fiance and I had intercourse for the first time saturday night, it was a spur of the moment thing and definitely a bad position, I started bleeding right away at first I thought it was just normal after the first time but the bleeding wouldnt stop. My fiance put me in the shower and after I passed a couple blood clots I passed out he took me to the ER and they said they had to operate on me because it was internal. I was ok the first day just woozy not that much pain but its now day 6 and the pain is immense. Im taking advil every 6 hours as directed by the doctor since I didnt want to take the prescription meds, urinating is painful but passing a bowel movement is just awful and it is day 2 of avoiding it as much as possible. I also noticed little bumps along my vaginal lips and behind I think that is what is making it so painful they are burning when I use witch hazel pads and sore. The dr said it was just a part of the healing but im not so sure any ideas?
Tags: vaginal laceration, sore bumps, painful bowel movements
you need to call/see your doctor
WOW!  Didhe have a piercing orsomething????