vaginal mole

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

vaginal mole

I saw a new doctor on Friday for infertility problems and during the vaginal exam she asked me if I new there was a mole inside my vagina. She showed me with a mirror and it was a huge black spot. I didnt know of this and she wants me to have a biopsy. after telling my husband, he thinks this spot has been there 2 maybe 3 years.. he said he had seen it a long time ago, but doesnt know if its grown or different. I'm scared to pieces.A few years ago a friend of mine died with a kind of vaginal melanoma. At the time she said there was no treatment for the type of cancer she had and this sounds similar. Only the spot is not bothering me, or bleeding.. It's just there and looks awful. Has anyone ever heard of or went thru something like this? Could it be nothing? I have to call the dr tomm morning to make my biopsy appt.. If it is cancer is there any way to have treatments and still have a baby someday?
Avatar n tn
I have never heard of it. please try not to worry about it until the biopsy report coms back. I am sure easier said then done.  My friend had breast cancer and has 2 beautiful children.

I know it is not the same but i hope it gives you a little comfort.  Please let us know what is going on God Bles You

Lisa
Avatar n tn
Thank you Lisa... I'm trying not to drive myself (and my husband) crazy, but the thought of what it could be scares me to pieces. My biopsy is on Monday but I'm scared to hope it will be good news.
Avatar n tn
i have a dark mole on my outer labia and i asked my doc about it and she said it is normal to have them, just check them like you do your other moles and report any changes.  of course, if your is in your vagina, your doing the right thing by having it removed.
Avatar n tn
hi, i have a mole on my labial on the inner bit towards the clitorial and i went to the docs the other day about it as i am growing up and want it removed, iam going in july to get it done, you should be fine i have always had mine since birth you probs didnt know you had one, and its made you worry because your not used to it, it will be okay they know what to do! sharly
I am 15 and about 4 months ago I noticed a small, flat, oval/circle spoton my labia. I am still a virgin and have not started my period yet. I'm really worried about what it could be. It doesn't hurt ever, and never has bled. I'm worried too :/
Recent study published in the jour...
35 mins ago by gymdandee
16allycat16 added the Mood Tracker
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals