vaginal zits?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

vaginal zits?

recently I got this zit on the inside of the outer lip of my vagina
it hurts wen I push on it but ootherwise I don't feel it
I'v never hhad ssex or anything befor and I uh don't shave there so I realy don,t know wat it iis
and I thing theres another zit coming
so uh do you have any advice for me ? is this normal?
i have the same problem
i too have never had sex so who knows wat t could be
Vaginal zits are not a normal thing. They are something you need to watch for and if you are having them repeatedly it the first symptom of an autoimmune disorder called Behcet's Syndrome. I developed this problem when I was 15 and I had also never been sexually active. Behcet's Syndrome it not contagious and it does not run in families. It happens to people when their immune system is damaged by something in the enviroment, some researches think it may be caused by the strep throat infection. With Behcet's you wouldn't be able to know if you have it from any test. The symptoms are often vague and doctors in America no very little about it although it's the world's oldest known disease. You can visit the American Bechet's Disease Association Website for more information. Read through the messages on the public form, but remember it's only worst cases posting there. Most people with Behcet's are doing fine and are too busy with there lifes to write. People don't usually die from Behcet's, but they do need to rest and take better care of themselves than other people do. They have to avoid stress to keep their immune systems from freaking out. They say it is really rare in the U.S., but that is very much not true. People who have it, often go many years before they develop enough other symptoms like arthritis, and eye inflammation to be diagnosed. Even when all the symptoms are present doctors have a hard time diagnosing this disease because there are no tests to prove it. The other thing that could cause these pimples would be folliculitis which is an infection in the hair folliculis. With this you may develop a skin infection that needs to be treated with antibotics and then you should be fine. The thing is to keep a look out for these in the future if they continue to happen after antibotic (antibiotic) treatment. The criteria for Behcet's is vaginal ulcers, cuts, etc., and canker sores in the mouth at least three times per year. Years later you may develop some inflammation in your eyes. These are the things to look for, but they can be much more vague than your doctors may imagine. Chances are your doctors don't know much about this disease so it's up to you to keep an eye on things down there and report any symptoms you have right away.
I too have discovered a few white zit like bumps in my vaginal area. Mine are located just under the pubic hair line. I am sexually active. I have been married for 5 years and with my husband for 7 years. I have been tested for everything under the sun and no doctors have been able to identify what my problem is/are. I have had numerous infections that have been unexplainable. I am so concerned and stressed out from all of this I don't want to leave the house or let my husband touch me. I feel disgusting. I am hoping like hell it isn't Bechets.  
I think I have had only one of those vaginal zits you are talking about. I don't think it is an STD, since I had those tests and I was fine. IT was in the same location you said yours was at, it hurt when I touched it but then I popped it was yup, it was just like a regular zit I get on my face. It never came back after I popped it, and I haven't had anymore since. I think it was just a one time thing
Just be sure to keep the area clean. Excessive sweat can contribute to the issue. Dirty finger-nails and masturbation could also cause little infections that could look like a zit. Just keep watch on it, and if it gets worse, follow the advice of the people above.
I have vaginal zits so planned parenthood tells me but the seem to get worse and and now i have four at the same time. the only time they lessen is when I'm on the rag but other than that it constantly burns and itches. is there something i could do to lessen the itching and burning. I also have never deushed before. can that cause vaginal zits and if i start can it make it better.
i got a vaginal zit on the outter lip of my vagina for the first time but i am worried because it was much larger than any zit i have ever seen. i did some research in herpes ect. but nothing fits. i have hypothyroidism (am autoimmune disease that attacks the thyroid gland) do you think that it could have something to do with that?
DO NOT d o u che, it pushes bacteria further up into your vagina and can cause infections.
If you are still concerned about the pimples I would see you gyno.
i got one of those zits too. I have been stressed at home and work. Im on my period and its just there but seems only hurt with pressure but don't itch or burn. How long will it last?
I have been getting zits around where my pubic hair grows. They do not hurt, but I pop them like zits, I have been getting one just about everyday in different spots. I am sexually active and my partner got check and he does not have anything. I have not been with anyone else but I am scared to go to the doctor about it.
I have hyperthyroidism too and i just discovered something that soundskinda like yours so maybe its related in some way..