veginal lip swallen while intercourse

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

veginal lip swallen while intercourse

The left lip of my vegina is swallen just after the first intercourse. There is no pain when I press it and no any problem while    but while penetration when it brushes with penis it pains.
What my be the cause and cure.
the left lip of my vegina is swallen. iam married woman there is no pain when i press it and no any problem . but while penetration when it brushes with penis it pains and i feel uneasy to sit on chairs and ground
The left lip of my vegina is swallen just after the first intercourse.  there is ;no pain when i press it and no any problem.  but withle enetration when it brushes with penis it pains and i feel uneasy to sit.

What my be the cause and cure.
The left lip of my vegina is swallen just after the first intercourse. There is no pain when I press it and no any problem while    but while penetration when it brushes with penis it pains.there is ;no pain when i press it and no any problem.  but withle enetration when it brushes with penis it pains and i feel uneasy to sit.

The left lip of my vegina is swallen just after the first intercourse.  There is no pain when i press it and no  any problem while but while penetraion when it brushers with penis it pains.. There is no pain whein i press it but i feel uneasy to sit.
You have to drink maximum water every after 02 hour and have to practice physical oversize for legs and hips. I think this is not a problem at all. After one delivery it will be normal, your vagina is small in shape, it will bigger when you will be a mother.
you have same problem and same reply for all