veginal lip swallen while intercourse

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

veginal lip swallen while intercourse

The left lip of my vegina is swallen just after the first intercourse. There is no pain when I press it and no any problem while    but while penetration when it brushes with penis it pains.
What my be the cause and cure.
Avatar n tn
the left lip of my vegina is swallen. iam married woman there is no pain when i press it and no any problem . but while penetration when it brushes with penis it pains and i feel uneasy to sit on chairs and ground
Avatar n tn
The left lip of my vegina is swallen just after the first intercourse.  there is ;no pain when i press it and no any problem.  but withle enetration when it brushes with penis it pains and i feel uneasy to sit.
Avatar n tn

What my be the cause and cure.
Avatar n tn
The left lip of my vegina is swallen just after the first intercourse. There is no pain when I press it and no any problem while    but while penetration when it brushes with penis it pains.there is ;no pain when i press it and no any problem.  but withle enetration when it brushes with penis it pains and i feel uneasy to sit.

Avatar n tn
The left lip of my vegina is swallen just after the first intercourse.  There is no pain when i press it and no  any problem while but while penetraion when it brushers with penis it pains.. There is no pain whein i press it but i feel uneasy to sit.
Avatar n tn
You have to drink maximum water every after 02 hour and have to practice physical oversize for legs and hips. I think this is not a problem at all. After one delivery it will be normal, your vagina is small in shape, it will bigger when you will be a mother.
Avatar n tn
you have same problem and same reply for all
IGF1 and Muscular Development
19 mins ago by gymdandee
gymdandee commented on Protein Dessert That ...
22 mins ago
Avatar n tn
Am I pregnant?
3 hrs ago by KyleeR
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals