Aa
A
A
Close
veginal lip swallen while intercourse
The left lip of my vegina is swallen just after the first intercourse. There is no pain when I press it and no any problem while    but while penetration when it brushes with penis it pains.
What my be the cause and cure.
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
the left lip of my vegina is swallen. iam married woman there is no pain when i press it and no any problem . but while penetration when it brushes with penis it pains and i feel uneasy to sit on chairs and ground
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
The left lip of my vegina is swallen just after the first intercourse.  there is ;no pain when i press it and no any problem.  but withle enetration when it brushes with penis it pains and i feel uneasy to sit.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment

The left lip of my vegina is swallen just after the first intercourse. There is no pain when I press it and no any problem while    but while penetration when it brushes with penis it pains.

What my be the cause and cure.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
The left lip of my vegina is swallen just after the first intercourse. There is no pain when I press it and no any problem while    but while penetration when it brushes with penis it pains.there is ;no pain when i press it and no any problem.  but withle enetration when it brushes with penis it pains and i feel uneasy to sit.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
The left lip of my vegina is swallen just after the first intercourse.  There is no pain when i press it and no  any problem while but while penetraion when it brushers with penis it pains.. There is no pain whein i press it but i feel uneasy to sit.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
You have to drink maximum water every after 02 hour and have to practice physical oversize for legs and hips. I think this is not a problem at all. After one delivery it will be normal, your vagina is small in shape, it will bigger when you will be a mother.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
you have same problem and same reply for all
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 Meegy 180 days!! Coincidenc... Comment
4 hrs ago
3060903 tn?1398568723
Blank
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
12 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources