very light pink discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-255 comments:
Me and my husband finally decided that we were going to try for a family almost 5 days ago now, and this morning on my way to work I thought I started my period but, it's a water pink substance with a lil brown..... I have no idea what it is, but don't feel threatened enough to call a doctor! And I thinks it's way to early for a pregnancy test... And I don't want to get my hopes up! Someone please help me I am completely new to all of this!!!
I have just gotten over a UTI two weeks ago and at the same time my cycle was on. Now its took weeks later and I'm having a light pink discharge, does anyone know what that is about? And the bottom of my stomach is hurting like I have gas.
first of all ca5a 70, teenagers getting pregnant isnt necessarilly a bad mistake blah blah blah, i was 17 when i was told by the doc to start trying to get pregnant due to endomitriosis, i wasnt with my partner long then but we talked about it and went ahead with it, we wasnt married and didnt just want to have a registry office wedding, that wasnt important, we still love each other, when i was 19 i had my son, and we are still together now and want to start planning our second
everyone else: i have read that the mucus could just be ovulation, for the people wondering about implantation bleeding and early pregnancy feelings: i just knew i was pregnant very early on, i had implantation bleeding whilst having intercourse, although i knew i was pregnant i didnt want to tell my partner incase i was wrong, but took a test when i was 2 weeks late and it was very faint also, run to tesco at midnight to get another test to make sure, doesnt matter how faint it is normally, a pos is right, i got no early symptoms i just knew lol
however for the past 3 or 4 months ive had periods that have been early or late and then been on for a day off for a day and night on for a day and all messed up, so if anyone knows anything about that any feedback would be great thanks x
hey im in 10th grade and i just recently had sex with my boyfriend of 7 months. and he got it inside me. i usually dont start my period until the 27 or 28 of every other month. well its 6 days before my period and i got this light light pink stuff. and i wasnt bad that i had to put a pad or tampon on it was like a hour it happened my friend jasmine had a baby so i called her and told her what was happening and she said that didnt happen to her so i told my mom this story only i said my friend and she said it happened to her so she called her friend and they talked about it i dont know what to do. im a straight A student and i never would have thought to do something like this. i cant believe it and i dont want it but i had sex about 2 weeks ago and now i think i might be 2 weeks pregnant please help!!!
If your trying to get pregnant start taking your vitamins and Folic acid from day one. If you have all the signs and your tests are still coming out negative visit your doctor for some blood work. I have had a lot of crazy signs for the past month. I have the light pinkish discharge late period 10days. Test came back negative two weeks ago, but my doctor said one day it could be negative then the next day positive. So she is running more blood work and an ultra sound. With my first daughter I did total of 7 tests. 3 of those where blood all came out negative. Then the seventh one came out positive. Best of luck. Just enjoy the process. I find when you don’t think about it and say you will adopted, you’ll end up pregnant. Lol.
well I had protected sex da condom busted during sex didnt know until we finished. mayb an gr after we went 2 walgreens n got da plan b 1step pill n dis was durin da 31st of may now its june 19th.today was pise 2 b da last day of cycle 4 dis month. durin da week of cycle 4 jyne I had been crampin n bleedin off n on breast been sore as hell I jys need answer n scared of outcome cuz im a mother of 1 n really dnt want anymore kids rite now.thank u
Last couple days me & my boyfriend had unprotected sex , I went to the bathroom this morning & there was a pinkish discharge , I just had my period to. He has cummed inside of me a few times , but I am on birthcontrol to. Please help, am I preg?& my breast have been so sore.please help ASAP
I also have had a pink blood but not alot and my breast are hurting and im only two days past due for my period. I took a test a day ago it was only one line but i can still be pregnant . Im thinking thats whats going on but im still unshore
Hi im new to this bt seein im nt the only one with this problem i feel comfortable talkn abt it ok heres my story my last period was 4 17 2011 Since this i have been having some light pink spotting only when i use the bathroom and some slight cramping and back pain. thought i was getn my period bt nthin took two hpts bth were neg could i definitely be prggo really hope i am?
I used to take Depo years ago aand it caused me spotting after a few months of being on it and I thought that i might have been pregnant but I wasnt, It's just a side effect from the depo because you usually stop getting your period while taking it so every now and again youll get spotting which is very light. Also it causes weight gain and when you stop it, it usually takes a year to start getting your period again and normally.
I+AINT+SUPPOSE+TO+HAVE+MY+PERIOD+UNTIL+THE+BEGINNING+OF+SEPTEMBER.+I+FEEL+BLOATED+ALL+THE+TIME+AND+I+AM+CRAMPING+LIGHTLY+THAT+KINDA+FEELS+LIKE+MY+PERIOD.+LAST+NIGHT+WHEN+I+WENT+TO+THE+BATHROOM+THERE+WAS+LIGHT+PINK+CM+ON+THE+TOILET+PAPER.+MY+NIPPLES+DONT+HURT+BUT+THEY+ARE+SENSATIVE+AND+I+FEEL+ANGRY+AND+SAD+SOMETIMES.+THIS+ISNT+BAD+IS+IT
Hi! I seriously need help..
My last period was June.24, i did take a hpt &it was negative .. After that i got sick &i was diagnosed with a bladder/kidney infection.. This happenned Aug.8 &the doctors did realize i was late on my period, so they did another pt plus a pelvic exam .. As of now I have NOT got my period but yesterday i had really lightpink cm, i wiped (sorry tmi) and didnt come back.. Btw my breast are not sore and i have no signs..

You guys think i might be preggo?
Well My Period Came On A Week Or To Before A Day Later After Having Sex Now I to Has Been Four Days Ive Been Having Light Oink && Brownish Discharge When I Wipe What Could This Mean...Ima Pregnant?? Or Its Too Early To Determined?
ive skipped months of periods. kody of the women in my family have irregular periods but I have all of a sudden started spotting extremely light pink. I'm sexually active trying to conceive.I'm only taking fertibella and I'm on my second bottle. I'm little nervous because the tests say negative. I'm having headaches and feeling nauseated.. Can anyone relate??
hello, well idk if this will help but...i figure anything might lol. Im the oldest of three and my mother told me that me n my middle sibling pregancies were very normal but when she had my younger sibling almost 5 1/2 yrs later, that one was not. she had still been having periods but then all of a sudden they stopped and she threw up. she said she knew instantly that she was pregnant. she took several home tests all of which were negative and went to the doctor and they were all negative. she even had several ultrasounds and they all said she wasnt pregnant. she was still having what the doctor said were flu like symptoms but my mom knew she was pregnant. finally bout almost 4 1/2 5 months later she went back in and insisted that they skip the tests and do another ultrasound and sure enough the doctors were completely shocked. they said she was 4 months pregnant. said it was the strangest thing theyd ever seen lol then came my baby sister and lol she is definitely different lol but we love her hehehehehe;) hope this helps. just goes to show that even doctors can be wrong and so can tests. sometimes ur body just does weird things lol. so keep ur hopes high!!!
it doesngt neccessarly mean that a miscarriage has taken place i have had 2 and both times the bleeding is consistent and u will normally pass thick clots   the bleeding normaaly starts light and then increases to a heavier flow which last about 1 week sometimes a little longer if i was u i would go to the dr and get a hcg count just to be on the safe side the main thing is just pray God will take care of u and ur unborn child try not to worry ....God bless you
ok, I have a bad feeling i'm pregnant, but i'm also super stressed out because i have a lot going on right now. I don't know if what i'm experiencing is stress or very early signs of pregnancy.
This is what happened. I had sex and the condom broke eight days after the last day of my period. It has now been 11 days since the actual sex and I have a very light pink discharge. Obvioulsy my period isn't due for another 2 weeks and they are usually regular.
Also, my lower back is killing me and I feel a little nasuas through out the day, not throwing up though. But like I said, I'm under a lot of stress right now so that could be from the stress, which I hope so... Its the light pink discharge that has me worried more than anything.
Somebody come back with some good news, that I am not pregnant, please.. :/
I justhad my period and now I'm having pinkish brown discharge . I'm not surewhat it could be . I've also been a little dizzy lately . Help!
I have had all the crampin, bloating, gas, headache, eating like crazy, sleeping during the day ( not me ), waking up atin the middle of the night. legs hurting at night nausea without vomit everything for about 2 to 3 weeks. The last few days by breast are sore and heavy. Can't even lay on them at night. I woke up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was very, very light pink on the tissue like mixed with clear discharge so I got really scared because we are ttc and my period is due on the 10th ( according to the baby calender tracking from my last period ) but I woke up this morning and there was nothing, no blood. I have 1 test left and want to wait till about the 13th ( if I can lol ) so what do you guys think, could I be pregnant???
I could not wait so I took the last of the 3 pregnancy test I had and I was right. I got a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!! Yes!!!! Soooo Happy!!!
Congratulations!
I have the same pink discharge yesterday and today  - have had this last few months just before AF came...
Has your AF stayed away still?
on the 9th I got a little more light pink mixed with a little brown only once when I wiped but no more. now I see nothing.
no more AF
Started "af" 24-29 of Aug. Yesterday (08-15-11) i started spotting light pink; only when i wipe. Kind of freaked me out b/c my period isnt due till 1½-2 weeks. Today the spotting has stopped. Could this implantation bleeding? Could I really be pregnant?
I had sex wit my bf,but we used a protection,and after couple of weeks,am noticing little cramps like my period is abt to start,I go 2 d bathroom,and notice a light pinkish mucos wit a foul smell,can sumone pls tell me what might bbe the problem,any body pls
Hello ; I've been feelin weird ; my period was due the 8th & I haven't qotten so period symptoms ; usually I qet warned b4 my period comes & nothin I had put a pad on incase because I feel like am qettin it but instead a pink discharqe came out ; my breast do hurt a little ; I dnt wanna qo & I can be preqnant but what do you thinkk ?
pretty sure this is a medical site not a preaching site.  If someone wanted advice on religion they'd go to a religious website.

Some people have different beliefs and just because they aren't the same as your doesn't mean they are wrong.  Respect others decisions and live and worry about your own life.
its been almost a whole year and ive had a total of 3 periods so far... ive taken  hpt's and shows nothing ive been to the doctor and they said i have cysts on my left overy... but its common in women... thats what the doc told me!? i just wanna know what would happen if i dont get my period and if it would effect my chances on getting pregnant? im worried because ive been waiting for the day i find out im having a child well thanks much hope to hear back from anyone
I hope someone sees this that can help.
Im 19 and all my life have had very irregular periods like every 4 months or so but very heavy when they arrive doctor perscribed me the pill but i havent got it as i dont think its the best option for me (or my emotions lol) sometime last month maybe the month before! i was really out of control emotionally like crying all the time giving my boyfriend hell pretty much then one night went to the toilet and there was a little bit of pink blood on the tissue, i felt a sigh of relief and understanding my period was to blame. Then after that nothing.. I have been under a lot of stress lately so could be that.. then today i felt this slight cramping only for a second or so then next  
time i went to the bathroom i had the blood again. just once. i have been rather stress free and cramp free akd never experience spotting.. hmmm??
It really makes me angry here I am 29 years old,DH 41 TTC for a LONG time and we have a BFP preg test via the dr. HCG Quant 21 no sac/no baby via US...but now I am cramping and have light pink bleeding.I am worried! 0_o

p.s. to all the UNWED/TEENAGE women STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX! We don't want to PAY for your children!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey i have very irreqular periods they mostly are 5 months apart and im not on birth control either me and my fiance want to have kids so we decided to not be protected durinq sex but for the past 2 years havinq unprotected sex i havent qot preqnant yet but last week i used the toiet and wiped had some spottinq so i thouqht i should be qettinq my period soon but just yesterday i went to wipe myself and there was very liqht pink and light brown cervical mucus with very little streeks of blood and i qot concerned becuz that has never happened so i looked it up and some said it was becuz i miqht be qettinq my period or and early siqn of preqnancy idk ill be takinq a hpt tomoro so we shall see but any advice ?
I have been having light pink brown discharge every couple of days or so I have a long 40 day menstral cycle and I'm currently 3 days late but I've had one other menstral cycle a few months back that was 45 days long I dont know what to think I'm not having any traditional symptoms maybe really mild fatigue/ laziness no breast tenderness I haven't really been eating but I've been goin through a really depressed state lately so that could be a factor all I know is in craving sweets lately no chocolate because it's gross for me right now just lots of baked goods like cookies ad also lots of chips I have a slight in ease in smell but no nausea I had been prefo before and had 2 miscarriages but everytime I got pregnant my symptoms got milder and milder so I don't know if it's just becuase it doesn't affect me anymore my first pregnancy I could tell right away and I was so suck I couldn't do anything just sleep and my second one I didnt know till a couple months into it when I was feeling sluggish and fatigued and crampy and now I feel barely anything I mean I've been more crampy and nauseous/sore tummy feeling more often but that's it....
me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex about two weeks ago and today I was cramping and had sone pink discharge in my underwear and my actual period us supposed to come soon am I pregnant?
Hi.  So was the postive test result indeed postive?  I've been experiencing the same symptoms, and today i had pink discharge.  Thanks, any feedback will help.
So are you pregnant?  Today when I wiped i noticed a pink discharge myself, and would really appreciate any feedback.
Im having a light period its bright pink mild cramping lower back pains?  I have one chillin never had this anyone can help please feel free I've taken 2 hpt and both negative?
Ive been having sex 5 times unprotected and this last time I had sex for 3 hours strait and continued for 2 hours resting also I haven't got my period in a month and week and this last time I had sex 2 days after when I pee it hurts and a very light pink blood comes out can I be pregnant
I was suppose to get my period 3 days ago but haven't got it...yesterday I had a pinkish discharge wat could that mean
I had the same thing two days ago.. It lasted two days and now I have a bright red extremely heavy period :p
Pregnancy was never possible so I don't know how to explain these symptoms:
1.very light almost pale pink mucus
2. Sore breast and itchy nipple
I googled and this forum is what came up.
I guess it must be normal but I have never had thus happen before.. It sounds like symptoms of pregnancy to me also.. However not at all possible for me.. It's very strange.
I had my period for two days but it usually last a week and then me and my partner had intercourse two days after that and when we got done light pink spots. started showing for one.days so does that mean I'm pregnant plus i sleep,eat, and have mood swings and headache.
I don't,know what's wrong with me,haven't had a period since 2/6/12. Woke up this morning and used the bathroom and there was light pinkish like,period.??? Wth?
I have been having a brownish light pink discharge every since wednesday n its still here n my period dont come on until the 5th of april n also my period just went off march 8th I dont know wats going on or even when I ovulated im so lost n nervous do anyone know
I had sex last night... & today I had some very light pink discharge.   My cycle is not due for another week... I've been also having some cramping for the past week... What could this be signs of?
Wed night i woke up @430am to urinate passed out on my bathroom floor about 3·min later cold  clammy sweaty and today i had a pink dis which the only time i have exp that is before i gave birth im not due for my period 2weeks.im sleepy all the time.dizzy.sore breast.preg test neg.im worried..
Uhm, hi. First let me start by saying that I have no idea when my period is/was due. I've always had an irregular one and the last time I had it was August or September. That part doesn't concern me, just thought it might help someone out there help me. The part that concerns me is that I had unprotected sex about 2 and a half weeks ago and a few days ago I started spotting, I thought I was just getting ready to start my period, but I didn't. And yesterday and today when I wiped there was a glob of discharge with a tinge of light pink (sorry for the TMI :/) I've been all over the internet looking and the most common thing I find is implantation bleeding. Is it too early to get an accurate reading from a home pregnancy test?
I am new to this...but Wednesday night I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was light pinkish peach discharge I wiped twice both times it was there but I haven't wiped that again since and today is Friday my period isn't due until next Wednesday either.  And I'm on the pill..anyone have any ideas?? Thanks :)
Im 17 i missed my period last month and this month i got a brown\pinkish discharge on and off for about two days. my nipples have been sore since i was about two weeks late for my period in Jan. my back aches and i have.m minor headaches nearly everyday. input one what this could be¿ i do not want to fall pregnant :(
The same thing is happening to me. I had my last period Feb.1 and now March is here no period. It's Mar.4 and I am four days late. I been having cramping like my period is coming and I've been having strange symptoms like tiredness and Dizziness.I'm also having pinkish/clear discharge but it only lasted for like 2 hours. I'm not TTC and I already have 2 children. is there a possiblity i''m pregnant. This didn't happen with my last 2.
I have had pink cm for 2 days but now its clear I've had no cramping or nothing jus tingly nipples. I have irregular periods but my last one was may 28th am I pregnant?
Can you help me I had a slime pink discharge and I feel that I'm pregnant I had my period this month on the 11th and stopped the 15 the which I had sex been trying to get pregnant then I had the pink discharge took a pee test came back N could it still be early my next expected period is September 8th should I take one on the fourth?
Can anyone help im new here ok so I had sex on August 10 and afterwards I start feeling these cramps and my next period is not due until August 25 I was worried so I took a hpt on the 20 which was 10days after intercourse It said negative  I was so relief up until my period was suppose to come on I didn't get my period but thought sure it was going to come on cause of the cramping  i been getting so Im like ooohhhh boy my period didn't come here comes the worrying again uggh  i have really been worrying since then so 3days later which is today I go to use the restroom and I notice very light bleeding so Im like ok cool my period bout to come on yayy it just wanted to play with me lol I was really like saying to myself my period is here yayy whoop whoop happily went and grab me a bigazz pad put it on saying I knew yo azz was gone get here period don't ever do that to me again lol I'm guffy you guys dont mind me but no let's get back on a serious note so I put my pad on and go on with my day so I go use the restroom again and its very little blood hardly nothing on the pad did I mention very very light it's just not my normal period cause I have heavy period but it's just this time light with clear discharge now im worried again please anyone if you can help please give me some opinions PLEASSSSSE oh yea and my boobs are sore that's pretty much natural to me cause I get that when my period gets here and I'm cramping like crazy  and very little is coming out what can this mean??????? I  never ever in my life been pregnant...I'm so worried rite now I'm shaking in my DRAWS I ain't ready to be nobody mama im to guffy im gone kill my bf pplz don't judge me I didn't have unprotected sex the condom broke we been together for years just not ready for a baby sorry but I AIN'T GOT NO GOTDAMMN MONEY FO NO BABY OOMYG
Im having pink discharge also so this helped
Viewing 201-255 comments: