viginal bumps?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

viginal bumps?

I have had a bump close to my vigina (vagina) not on the lips or anything but  in the  area..... after  awhile it went away. but now there is almost a  scare looking type thing... and now i have another one..... it has no head, its just a  small bump under the skin.... i popped the  first one and it  hurt alot!  it is very tender and red...but im not  sure what it is? i have  never had sex. but  sadly  have  done other things with one boy. this isn't genital warts is it?? someone plz help... i don't know what to do? its  it nothing to worry about?

any advice will be greatly helpful!
Tags: bumps, vaginal bumps, help, warts?
the most common cause of non-tender lumps in the genital region, in the sexually active person, is genital warts.  However to contract this you would need to have intimate contact (genital to genital) with some one who has genital warts.  (sorry if this is a bit gross).   Head along to a doctor and get it checked out - they could be wee cysts, or perhaps ingrown hairs or infected hair follicles.  Dont pop them - if its infection then you could spread it ( and ditto with genital warts ).  Because it is tender and red, i'm inclined to believe it is some sort of wee localised infection.
good luck - and hopefully it IS nothing :)
hey. do u still have this problem or did u get it checked out cuz i have basically the same problem. ive never had any contact with anyone else down there, it doesnt itch or burn, but its the second little bump on the lips ive gotten and the first went away. but im 15 and i cant go to the doctor. any advice?
einaej added the Exercise Tracker
KTowne, and Des_a_rae commented on KTowne's status
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Aug 23
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals