wet vaginal noises.
I had my only child 4 years ago and had a very difficult birth where i experienced a bad tear and needed to go to surgery after to have the placenta removed and to have stitches.  Since then i have been experiencing some very embarrassing noises coming from my vagina when i walk or do exercises.  The noises sound as if i am wet or quite moist down there, but i do not have any vaginal discharge and i dont feel as if im overly wet either.  I have tried to speak to several different doctors but because i dont have a discharge they dont seem that bothered to help me because they say its not that serious.  I do my pelvic floor muscles regulary and dont have any incontinence problems.I seriously need to find out what is causing this embarassing problem though cause it is really affecting my confidence with sex.  I am even thinking of paying money to get a 'designer vagina' just to see if it will help matters, as i dont seem to be getting any help from anyone else.
sounds like your just getting air up in there and it makes a farting noise right? then thats what i would think
yep. its definately air. i sometimes get it during sex. while hes inside me. now THATS emberessing. but its normal. its not like youre farting. but in public, noone knows whats going on, so i dont know how you can hide that. but i am pretty sure its not a health things. its just air.
We've all experienced quiffs.  They are air pockets that get into the vagina and make that fart noise.  My friend used to get it when she was in the middle of yoga class.  It was embarrassing for her but it led to very amusing stories.  It's very normal but if it makes you uncomfortable than try doing different positions during sex that lessen the amount of air that builds up.  Guys don't even care, if they are experienced they know what it is.
I know what she's talking about and it's not a farting sound (although I've experienced that, too).  It's as if things stick together down there and then open up again as you walk.  It's kind of like someone smacking their lips.  I, too, am searching for answers but have not found any yet and am too embarrassed to ask my doctor about it because I'm afraid there won't be anything they can do about it.
also getting these strange embarrassing noises.   I think it is from a bladder infection and yeast infection.   It seems to happen after I void...

Sometimes in a public bathroom....I will be going to my obyn nurse practicioner in a couple of  months.  I will ask  her about this crazy noisy phenomen.....

I have this noise as well and it is very annoying. I will dry down there with a towel several times and it still does not help. It is making me very self-conscious because I keep thinking that everybody can hear it cus I can hear it loud and clear. It sounds like there is discharge or that it is wet but there's no discharge and it isn't wet. I'm embarrassed to ask my doctor though. :/  has anybody gone to their doctor and found out what it is or does anybody know? Does anybody know how to stop it from doing it?
I did also have a baby 6 months ago if that will make a difference. And if it does then how long does it last?
What can one do to minimise de wet noise coz, it's puttin me off sex nd it's killin my self-confidence, completely!