yeast infection and discharge???
hi... i need some advice on this if anyone can help.
i got my first yeast infection a few monthe ago after i was given antibiotic for a bad cold, and when i got to see my doctor she knew from the symptoms i had (itchy, swollen burning,
creepy looking discharge)lucky me i got them all!! but after taking the medication all was gone. the 2nd time i got it the symptoms were pretty much the same, so once again the antibiotic i was given worked and the yeast infection was gone.. you see this time i noticed its back but with only (SORRY ABOUT THE DESCRIPTION) the white thick but not smelly discharge. has anyone got this before? can you get only one symptom when you get a yeast infection? i notice that since i got my first one a few months ago that my discharge is not the same around the time that i am due for my period... any advice?
by the way i did see my doctor a few days ago and she said that she does not see some discharge for me to worry about.
If all you have now is thick white discharge, but it's not smelly or itchy, then it's not necessarily another yeast infection.  It might be normal for you right before your period, or it might be something else.  But if you said the doctor looked at you again, while having only this thick white discharge, and she didn't see a problem then I'm sure you're fine.  Our mucus changes constantly throughout our cycle and maybe you're just now paying more attention to your mucus since you have these yeast infections...??...   The general rule of thumb is that anything clear or white is normal mucus; anything discolored and/or itchy is not normal.

Good luck!
yeah you are right... i think i just been noticing more bacause i got the yeast infection in the past... thanks