yeast infection raw skin
This whole week I have felt a little itchy and yesterday i got a full blow yeast infection..itching burning,discharge. I now have raw areas in my vagina that are very sensitive to touch. Its as if the skin was scraped off. can anyone recomend something to sooth this? Thank you girls!
one more thing...is it abnormal that my irritation is only really on the rightside of my vagina? the skin there is much moister...i dont know if this makes sense but the space between my lip and the inner labia is a lot deeper on the right side then on the left. tmi? sorry just curious if this is weird! thanks!
Are you using an OTC yeast infection treatment? Usually they come with a little tube of cream you can use on your labia. If you're taking Diflucan, I'd also pick up some cream just to supplement it and to relieve some of the discomfort.
Is this the latest of a long string of infections?  If so, I'd go see the doc and go over each one and make sure of what is really happening.  They might all have the same underlying trigger.  Good luck!
If you are sweating alot on your vagina area or there is increased moisture it could be jock itch, or a yeast infection, or bacterial vaganosis....