New to group- and a few questions:)

I am a 42 year old female diagnosed with off the charts low, vitamin d as of Sept, 2012.
Mine was at 8. The doctor said she had never seen anyone that low.
My main symptoms were or or:
1. dizziness
2. daily headache
3. brain fog
4. immense fatique
5. inability to sleep solid through the night
5. Burning/ RED face and eyes.

I am on 10,000 IU of doctor quality d3 for a while and being monitored. After one month I am at 40 instead of 8 for my levels of vitamin d.
I will retest again in a month and if all is going well... keep going or reduce down to a lower amount.

It is nice to find this group and to read your posts.

Would love to connect with others that had my symptoms and got better-  I know i have to be patient but it is hard... I have been suffering for a year.

Take care!

Peace and love,

Lulu
I felt all alone in all this
Hi there

I am new to this group to. I have just found out my levels are 5.2 and like you I feel awful. I don't know what my treatment plan is yet as I haven't spoken to my Dr. I am so happy to have received this test result as I feel like I can finally start living my life!

Good luck
Magnesium is a cofactor for vitamin D to work (body can't use vitD without Magnesium). Magnesium may also help with sleep. Make sure it's a good form of Mg; Magnesium oxide will not dissolve.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine enjoying fall-like weather ! Comment
Sep 25
ClareLG commented on Croup - I thought adu...
Sep 16
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Sep 13