New to group- and a few questions:)

I am a 42 year old female diagnosed with off the charts low, vitamin d as of Sept, 2012.
Mine was at 8. The doctor said she had never seen anyone that low.
My main symptoms were or or:
1. dizziness
2. daily headache
3. brain fog
4. immense fatique
5. inability to sleep solid through the night
5. Burning/ RED face and eyes.

I am on 10,000 IU of doctor quality d3 for a while and being monitored. After one month I am at 40 instead of 8 for my levels of vitamin d.
I will retest again in a month and if all is going well... keep going or reduce down to a lower amount.

It is nice to find this group and to read your posts.

Would love to connect with others that had my symptoms and got better-  I know i have to be patient but it is hard... I have been suffering for a year.

Take care!

Peace and love,

Lulu
I felt all alone in all this
Hi there

I am new to this group to. I have just found out my levels are 5.2 and like you I feel awful. I don't know what my treatment plan is yet as I haven't spoken to my Dr. I am so happy to have received this test result as I feel like I can finally start living my life!

Good luck
Magnesium is a cofactor for vitamin D to work (body can't use vitD without Magnesium). Magnesium may also help with sleep. Make sure it's a good form of Mg; Magnesium oxide will not dissolve.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
FurballsMom uploaded new photos
May 07
sancio joined this group
Welcome them!
May 04
FurballsMom ...is concerned about Hunter. Comment
May 04