ADD / ADHD Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
1 - 20 (of 3579) questions
My psychiatrist informed me last week that new federal laws require him to see me every month to get my Adderall prescription refilled. P...
18 answers | 3 comments |
So its been a few months that i have not been feeling sad or in a depressed state if i may and i have decided to stop antidepressants a f...
1 answer |
husb is an alcoholic & addicted on pk's, he also has RX for vyvance. is there anything I can do to get the drs to stop prescribing
2 answers |
Hello, my 6 year old was recently diagnosed with ADHD. From what I've been reading online, it says there is a strong genetic factor. Nobo...
4 answers | 7 comments |
My daughter is 8 years old. She's adopted, but I've had her since 2 years of age. She has always had behaviour problems, and now takes m...
94 answers | 2 comments |
Last night, I felt really depressed. I have never taken a pill like this before. Realizing I could possibly overdose and maybe die or eve...
1 answer |
I have been on Adderall XR for 6 years, I am currently taking 20mg about 2-3 times a week as my classes are only on Tuesdays and Thursday...
1 answer |
So long story short, I was diagnosed with ADHD 5 years ago and decided to not immediately jump on medication, because I really didn’t thi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi there, I am a little frustrated - I've been trying to get some help for what I suspect is adult ADD, and I keep on hitting dead en...
1 answer | 3 comments |
My daughter is on Concerta 36 mg and is 54#. Schoolwork has improved considerably however the "come down" in the evenings are horrible. S...
8 answers | 2 comments |
My daughter just started taking risperidone 2 days ago and is experiencing the trouble swallowing side effect and not opening her mouth v...
1 answer |
My son is going through testing for ADD, and so far it looks like he's got ADD Inattentive. He's been itchy for over 6 months. I've taken...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I have been taking Vyvanse for over 3 years now, 1 60 mg tablet daily, however they believe it has something to do with my blood pressure...
2 answers | 2 comments |
So I've been having some breathing-related issues, which I assumed were from a paralyzed vocal cord, but apparently my pulmonologist thin...
5 answers | 1 comment |
My 17 year old takes Vyvanse for ADHD and help with anger , he takes that in the morning then at night Clonidine. At night I accidentally...
2 answers |
I take Vyvanse 20mg. I received a new batch from Express Scripts yesterday and they felt different so I started looking at the capsules ...
1 answer |
My son just turned 13 years old and has adhd. I am going crazy because I feel like I only yell at him and seen upset or frustrated all of...
2 answers | 1 comment |
What are some of the symptoms of ADHD? how can ADHD be detected in a child?
3 answers |
So I am an 18 year old girl, freshman in college. I was diagnosed with ADD when I was about 11 years old. My doctor prescribed me adderal...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I'm 17 and have been unsure whether I have ADHD for probably a couple years know, I don't really want to go see someone unless I'm really...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
San Pedro, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
ADD / ADHD Community
3.33k Members
3.58k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?