Aa
A
A
A
Close

ADD / ADHD Community

This is a patient support community for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 20 (of 3587) questions
My daughter is 8 years old. She's adopted, but I've had her since 2 years of age. She has always had behaviour problems, and now takes m...
I'm prescribed 80mg xr adderall a day. 60mg/am 30mg/pm I've been on that dose for awhile plus I've been taking a higher dose of busbars (...
My 3 year old son had been on many ADHD medicine and now on vyvanse during the day and intuniv at night and I gave him the intuniv earlie...
I was recently diagnosed with Idiopathic Hypersomnia after clearly abnormal sleep study results. My doctor prescribed Adderall and submit...
My 13 year old daughter has ADHD and ODD and is unmanageable in her moods and impulsivity at home. She has tried many medications that do...
So I've been having some breathing-related issues, which I assumed were from a paralyzed vocal cord, but apparently my pulmonologist thin...
I'm 28, was diagnosed with depression as a young teen, so been on rollercoaster ride for a while now... I feel like I'm getting worse esp...
My son is 6 he is diagnosed by his doctor after all tests done to be adhd but along his hyperactivity he eats paper tissues ,soap, body c...
I am wondering why you need to have medicine for ADHD? can you handle ADHD without medicine??? I mean is the Medicine necessary?
So, Im 27 years old and I litterally had to fight my whole life for someone to listen to me. I knew I had ADHD but my older brothe...
I am moving there and need to find a doctor so I can continue my medcication. I figured people on here would be understand of the situat...
Im an adult ADD who has successfully treated with Dexadrine XR spanules for 5 years or so, until this past summer when my employer change...
My psychiatrist informed me last week that new federal laws require him to see me every month to get my Adderall prescription refilled. P...
So its been a few months that i have not been feeling sad or in a depressed state if i may and i have decided to stop antidepressants a f...
husb is an alcoholic & addicted on pk's, he also has RX for vyvance. is there anything I can do to get the drs to stop prescribing
Hello, my 6 year old was recently diagnosed with ADHD. From what I've been reading online, it says there is a strong genetic factor. Nobo...
Last night, I felt really depressed. I have never taken a pill like this before. Realizing I could possibly overdose and maybe die or eve...
I have been on Adderall XR for 6 years, I am currently taking 20mg about 2-3 times a week as my classes are only on Tuesdays and Thursday...
So long story short, I was diagnosed with ADHD 5 years ago and decided to not immediately jump on medication, because I really didn’t thi...
Hi there, I am a little frustrated - I've been trying to get some help for what I suspect is adult ADD, and I keep on hitting dead en...
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
San Pedro, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?