Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
1 - 20 (of 3562) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello sandman, u have well said in answering my earlier questions. Yes we do take ADHD session regularly and very seriously. My lad is ve...
Our son is now 22 and lives overseas. As a child and young adult he had been diagnosed with ADD and was placed on ritalin. He also began ...
40 answers | 6 comments |
first off i will say i have been on suboxone for about a year and a half after having a 6 year relationship with pain killers and have su...
1 answer | 2 comments |
My nephew has ADHD and his doctor has prescribed him, 100 mg Vyvanse, an amphetamine and .1 mg Clonidine in the morning, .1 mg Clonidine ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 25 year old female, I run 3 miles every day and eat healthy, take vitamins. I recently lost 30 pounds after I changed my diet and ...
15 answers | 1 comment |
A lot of my family has said that I might have ADHD because I cannot sit still to save my life. I constantly have to be moving no matter w...
2 answers |
514443 tn?1224596174
I started taking 10mg of Adderall back in July. Around September I started taking an additional 5mg at noon time. It was working great fo...
13 answers | 2 comments |
Do not medicate your child! You will regret the long term effects.
3 answers |
My 13 year old daughter has been on Vyvanse for almost 4 years now! She is on a 40mg. It works well when she takes it but the lasting eff...
1 answer |
Diagnosed with adhd and prescribed Vyvanse ~2 months ago, gradually increased dose from 30mg to 60mg. 60mg worked well for about 1.5 week...
1 answer |
Im a 19 years old boy and i have tried vyvanse which did miracles at first at 20mg until the effect decreased and had to go up to 60mg wi...
1 answer |
I have been taking 20 mg amphetamine, generic adderall, periodically for the last few months. When I take it, I get very noticeable shrin...
1 answer |
I've read about some people diagnosed with ADD taking marinol as a form of medication. I was wondering what effects it would have when ta...
3 answers | 2 comments |
So I am an 18 year old girl, freshman in college. I was diagnosed with ADD when I was about 11 years old. My doctor prescribed me adderal...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Is it common for children with adhd to lie and steal? What suggestions do you have for these issues? He is only 8 years old. He is on me...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I do know that many people with sensitive central nervous system are affected by fluorescent light (causing flickers that are hardly perc...
6 answers | 2 comments |
PGB
Anyone out there know anything about this drug? My 8 year old son was on Strattera until yesterday. He had been on it for about 4-5 mon...
34 answers | 2 comments |
I WANT MY STORY KNOWN. I HAVE A 7 YR OLD THAT WAS TREATED FOR ADHD 2 YRS AGO, NEVER COULD FIND THE RIGHT MEDS, SO OF COURSE THEY KEPT SW...
98 answers | 5 comments |
1182411 tn?1265324644
Does anyone else have an unusually high tolerance to Adderall or other stimulant medications for their AD(H)D? I am shocked at the amount...
11 answers | 3 comments |
I know no one here is really qualified to answer this, but how would you think a low dose (10mg) of adderalls stimulating effects, compar...
5 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
1816154 tn?1463433618
Blank
hansen20 uploaded new photos
Feb 16
Blank
Blank
kdkeenan joined this community
Welcome them!