Aa
A
A
A
Close

ADD / ADHD Community

This is a patient support community for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 12 (of 3614) questions
Hi, i have got myself into a real mess, the Adderall i am taking, which is 20 mgs a day, but i've got myself up to taking 200 mgs a day o...
Hi all, today I obtained a new script for 20mg of Vyvanse (a switch from Adderall XR). I got it filled at CVS, and having read accounts o...
I and my husband are together for more than 18 years now. Even if he has ADHD, he still manages to keep his job for a long period of time...
Pharmacy filled 20 out of 30 today, but says they don't know when they will get more in. They said it's on backorder.
Ok so i have been on adderal since ive been like 14.. im not 19 and the switche me to vyvant (vivant) how long will it be and how much we...
I'm thinking about weaning off adderall (taken as prescribed and for about 9 months). Among other side effects that encourage this decis...
Sandman I hope you see this. My anxiety is getting worse. I am starting to have low back pain and peeing every 30 minutes. I went to the ...
Well he did this once when we was living in the Green house in Dixie Lake that was back in 2015 he haven't did this since then It's been ...
Well I did it again! I took too much Aderall over the last 2 weeks. Anywhere from 15 to 30 more mgs than I was supposed to. I am taking 3...
First of all I want to thank the gentleman who keeps answer me I really appreciate it . Secondly I just want to come and ask real quick ...
I am currently on 4 months of Aderall Xr 20 mg in the morning and 15 in the afternoon. I think I might be taking too much, but that’s ano...
I take Vyvanse 20mg. I received a new batch from Express Scripts yesterday and they felt different so I started looking at the capsules a...
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
San Pedro, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?