ADD / ADHD Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
41 - 60 (of 3572) questions
My son who is almost 5, was put on Tenex (Guanfacin) just about 2 weeks ago. It definitly helped his SEVERE hyperactivity, impulsiveness ...
1 answer |
I have been taking 30mg of Adderrall instant twice a day forever. But with me being a supervisorI lneed a little more help. So I was thin...
1 answer |
My friend daughter is taking adderall and vyvanse together for school but she been having more problems with her misbehaving is this norm...
1 answer |
I'm not sure if Concerta is working for me? I'm a 20 year old female and I was recently diagnosed with ADD. I was prescribed with 18mg of...
1 answer |
I have applied for a new job. This required a full medical with drug testing. I did not disclose my full medication list nor a previous...
1 answer |
Hello everyone I am a 21yr old model student never really been into hard drugs or anything like that I’ve smoked a few times but nothing ...
1 answer |
Hi there, I am a little frustrated - I've been trying to get some help for what I suspect is adult ADD, and I keep on hitting dead en...
1 answer |
i just started taking 30 mg of vyvance 1 in the morning and i take 800 mg of seroquil after dinner but during the day i feel like i am mo...
4 answers |
I have a question about Vyvanse. Currently, I am on 70mg. The problem is it wears off after 4-5 hours and I experience the worst crash an...
10 answers | 1 comment |
What are some of the treatment options for adult ADD-inattentive? My doc put me on Wellbutrin XL 150 mg once a day but it's not really h...
63 answers |
Hello , I'm 21 and have taken ADHD med (adderall and now vyvanse ) my whole life (since I was 6) it helped me amazingly all in elementa...
1 answer |
my son is going into grade 2 and he's been really really struggling with reading. the teacher says sometimes he acts dyslexic and sometim...
3 answers |
Can I smoke while on adderall
1 answer |
Hi all, today I obtained a new script for 20mg of Vyvanse (a switch from Adderall XR). I got it filled at CVS, and having read accounts o...
36 answers | 11 comments |
I have been taking Vyvanse for ADD for a few months. Since taking it I have developed pain associated with bowel movements; hemmorrhoids...
5 answers |
So my daughter who is 4 has recently been kicked out of a daycare that she was enrolled in for 2 years now because of her bad behavior an...
1 answer | 3 comments |
i am currently on 50 mg of vyvanse, have been on it for about a year, and over time it have been proving less and less effective. Also,...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm currently a 31 male and have ADHD. I've been on concerta, adderall (max dose 30mg XR), and now I'm taking Vyvanse. I also ta...
5 answers |
im on the highest dosage of vyvanse and its supposed to last longer than addorall but it seems to be working less and less...is that poss...
4 answers |
i have taken vyvanse, and adderall (unprescribed) on a couple of occasions to help me with my school work, but this afternoon i had one o...
13 answers |
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
San Pedro, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
ADD / ADHD Community
3.32k Members
3.57k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?