Aa
A
A
Close
ADD / ADHD Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
41 - 60 (of 3560) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have taken vyvanse, and adderall (unprescribed) on a couple of occasions to help me with my school work, but this afternoon i had one o...
13 answers |
I'm 16 years old, male, 6'3", 185 lbs. I have been prescribed Vyvanse to treat my ADD symptoms for about two years (currently at 70mg), a...
4 answers |
Hi! I've been slowly upping my Vyvanse dose & am currently taking 50mg every morning. I've noticed I can easily take a nap any time of ...
2 answers |
My daughter taking vyvanse several months ago. I believe she is abusing the drug. How would she even do that? The pill is a 50mg capsule,...
6 answers |
My son is five years old. He was recently moved from Concerta 36mg once a day to Focalin XR 10mg twice a day but still takes Concerta .01...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I've noticed that a long time ago that my eyes will at moments get bigger and smaller. they will also dilate. I do take 15mg adderall ev...
2 answers |
My 10 year son has been on Adderall for a little over 2 months now. He was moody, distant, and very emotional. The doctor is now switch...
52 answers | 4 comments |
My young teenage son has been away at boarding school for the past 3 school years. He is home every summer and each school break. I jus...
4 answers |
I was prescribed Concerta 18mg by a psychiatrist. I am currently studying for the bar exam and have been taking one pill everyday (since ...
2 answers |
My 7 year old started concerta about 7 months ago. He start on a low low dose and as he got used to it and as the teachers seen no improv...
21 answers | 1 comment |
Hi folks, I am under the care of a physician and prescribed currently Trintellix 10mg qhs Vyvanse 50mg qam Alprazolam 0.5mg prn Zo...
1 answer | 2 comments |
447130 tn?1225474466
I am a 41 yr. old ffemale who was put on Vyanse to help with my focus and concentration.I have been on Vyvanse for 1 1/2 months. The orig...
20 answers | 3 comments |
I'm considering taking my child to Learning Technics (www.learningtechnics.com) They said the use "specifically target neurological activ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
956253 tn?1247621591
i have been on adderall for over one year.i have had a bad rash comes and goes.got very sick went to er found out that i am allergic to s...
3 answers |
hey guys this is my fourth day taking vyvanse and i heard when the first month is over the euphoria is over. how bad is it after the euph...
7 answers |
Hi there - to whomever stumbles upon this lil query of mine. Any thoughtful responses back would be wonderfully appreciated:) My que...
16 answers |
My son is 2 years old and ever since he learned how to sit up he would bang his head of of everything and he doesnt really like to play w...
1 answer |
I stopped taking my Adderall for a few months several years ago. I got my prescription filled during that time and the pills ended up in...
12 answers |
i started taking the generic for adderall 3 d/ ago and i have a sore throat and my tongue is a bit swollen and i developed these lesions....
7 answers | 1 comment |
I have adhd/anxiety/ibs-d. I was on librax for two years and did not know it had librium. My fault for not researching the medicine. Afte...
8 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Recent Activity
1699033 tn?1514116733
Blank
JGF25 commented on Not sure what’s wrong...
Jan 19
20806378 tn?1515948493
Blank
Cateyes0901 is ... Comment
Jan 14
Blank
Gigi2328 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Jan 01
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
San Pedro, CA