Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction Chat Group Group

This is a chat group for anyone who needs to vent about thier problems with addiction to opiates (including methadone), benzos, tranquilizers, sedatives, alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine and any other drug that is causing you problems in your life or that have become a normal part of your life, like drinking water and eating.
1 - 6 (of 152) questions
I am an crystal meth, hard liquor, pot smoker addict. My habit is using all 3 drugs combined! Also done Xanax, smoked weed waxe, anti d...
I'm a 34 yr old mom, and an addicted to meth, my husband knows bc i told him, but he keeps saying you have till this date to stop ect. I ...
Ok so I usually take adderall 30 mg instant /x daily... But I ran out so I got some meth..:/ and took 3capsules with a little bit in each...
How do I stop taking cocaine I need help
I am so lost, I have been using cat on and off for the last 11 years but started using heavy the last 5 months as I broke up with my girl...
Hi all, I am new to this group. Need input. Been on methadone for 15 years and have been on a dose as high as 135 mgs daily. As of las...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.