Aa
A
A
A
Close

Animal Health - General Forum

This forum is for general pet health questions, such as questions about medications, parasites, vaccines, infectious diseases, breed specific and genetic problems.
1 - 20 (of 4338) questions
Hi Doctor, I'm not sure if this is the correct area to post this question so please let me know if I need to transfer to the correct a...
singular episode of vomiting, 10 hrs after breakfast, just bile, had some unsteady gait during the event, so considered this a red flag. ...
I would like to get an expert opinion on a potential auto-immune disorder. Since the day after receiving a large group of vaccinations a...
I have a 7yr. old Golden Retriever who was diagnosed three years ago with a "suspected heart murmur." This has now been confirmed, and th...
Hi how's i going? I have a few questions that I would-appreciate help with. I own a 130 pound 3.5 yr old great pyr. July of this yr he de...
My overweight cat of 3 yrs age, for 4 days now has been unable to have a bowel movement but has been able to urinate strong urine. He now...
In July my 15 year female cat started to have seizures. The first night I noticed she said on my lap and started having heavy seizures t...
UK. My collie is 12 years old, he has recently had a vascular tumour removed from his hind leg from which he has recovered fine. Recentl...
Hello, I have a sixteen year old cat who was recently diagnosed for hyperthyroidism and is being treated with methimazole. For the las...
My husky ate a bamboo skewer 3 weeks ago. He chewed it into 2-3 smaller pieces before swallowing. He was fine for the first 3 days and o...
my savannah monitor pooped out wat looks to be like her stomache! im in the very middle of moving into my new home. i cant afford a vet r...
Hi im just wondering if anyone knows what this might be...?? 2 Days ago on the lower part of my dogs upper lip i thought there may have ...
Hello, My dog's anus has a rash that has turned black in color (from the usual pinkish). It itches him. What is this and what can be ...
Im wondering if I should take my dog to the vets office today. Shes in good spirits. her tails wagging. She has a weird allergy like a mo...
I'm not sure if this is anything serious or not, but one of my cat's eyes has been a weird color since yesterday morning. It doesnt lo...
hi< my 6 monthold puppy was diagnosed with pneumonia last monday, i took him to the vets after aweek of a little coughing and fast breath...
My cat had an alarming chest x-ray after I brought him in for coughing and sneezing. Besides that he is very healthy and eats and drinks ...
Just two days ago, my hyperactive minischnauzer transformed into this strange dog I don't know (and seems like she doesn't know me---our ...
Hi, I have a 3 year old female pug and 2x in the last few days, I take her outside to go to the bathroom and she will urinate as normal ...
I have a 16 week old boxer who has been diagnosed with renal failure (most likely congenital). He is now on the Science Hill R/D diet (1 ...
Popular Resources
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.