Arthritis Community
1 - 20 (of 4013) questions
My name Is Kim, For 6 months I have not been able to bend my left thumb. I just woke up one morning and could not bend it. I can bend it...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I had total knee replacement surgery 10 weeks ago and am still experiencing significant knee pain, consisting of stiffness and alot of pa...
40 answers | 4 comments |
After several weeks of discomfort in the sole of my foot after surgery, and not finding an answer from my primary doctor, All my primary ...
1 answer |
Hi! 21, female, 1.69, 64kg, no history of serious health problems. I have joint pain (big toes, hand and knees) for a month now and...
Thoughts on the below symptoms I have been experiencing? I've been in a major flare since early February: central vertigo (constant), g...
I was just diagnosed with RA a couple weeks ago. I've had and still have elevated calcium serum levels for the past few years and high no...
25 answers | 1 comment |
I felt it important to post this for others. Several years ago I suffered a nasty bout of scalp psoriasis, then three years ago, got bad...
Cervical radiculopathy,Neural foraminal stenosis of cervical spine,DDD (degenerative disc disease), lumbar,DDD (degenerative disc disease...
My left foot has been swollen and in pain around my ankle and top of the foot. Doctors did not give me a clear clue about it. They sent m...
I have a lump on my thumb at the first knuckle that appeared within a few hours from when I noticed it about the size of a tip of a penci...
has anyone like the wife been left without a hip,having had 4 opps in past 2 months mainly for infection,hip removed ,replaced with a sp...
13 answers | 6 comments |
I have had moderate to severe joint pain since April, and was recently diagnosed with Parvovirus B19. Apparently the virus can cause seve...
24 answers | 2 comments |
Hello everyone! Thank you for reviewing my post. I know that diagnosis cannot be made by simply listing symptoms... which is why I wa...
I've been getting moderately stiff and achy knees when sitting the last few weeks especially when my knees are in the 90 degree position....
1 answer |
I've just had my 2nd injection of Humira today (on 20mg, 2x month). Both times I've had no energy and felt bad for about 12 hours after ...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I've had RA and lupus since I was 25. Managed it well. I'm a ob/er nurse and worked 3 to 4 12 hr shifts until Sept 2016. A few yrs prior ...
From what I read on the internet so far, I haven't seen anything positive about Celecoxib. My question is how long should I wait until I ...
I thought it would be easiest to go through each symptom and explain what I am experiencing if you have any ideas of how it may all link ...
What are the avenues that those of you who have this condition have gone through? I have it at a relatively young age, and was prescribe...
15 answers |
dear doc, my husband starts complaing of knee, and heel pain for more than one week. for ur info, the nature of his job is more to st...
3 answers |
Arthritis Community
3.01k Members
4.01k Questions
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches