Aa
A
A
A
Close

Arthritis Community

This is a patient forum for arthritis. Discussions include different types of arthritis, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 20 (of 4020) questions
My foot doctor said I have arthritis in my ankles . last year I broke one of my ankles before that they were always hurting because I was...
Hi. I am a 34 year old female. I suffer from extreme leg cramps. It is almost a constant pain. I have the worst of the at night but w...
I have severe OA in both knees and cannot take traditional meds due to intestinal bleeding. Any advice would be appreciated!

Rash on face won’t go away exhausted pain in neck legs back feet and weak
I have been taking Enbrel for over 3 years but because of the expense of it, I am in the process of taking methotrexate (1 ML by injectio...
I have had moderate to severe joint pain since April, and was recently diagnosed with Parvovirus B19. Apparently the virus can cause seve...
I'm a 66 y/o female diagnosed with RA last week. Due to my intolerance of most meds, even OTC meds, I was prescribed MTX oral tablets, st...
Impression: Moderate degenerative disc disease C5-C6, C6-C7 C3-C4 moderate right mild left neural foraminal stenosis. C4-C5 advanced r...
Is it possible to have Gout without the redness and swelling? I have sudden onset of Toe pains. Mostly beginning at night. I have a burni...
A few days ago I woke up with a slight pain in my thumb, and I cannot bend the knuckle past a few degrees. It doesnt hurt at all, and I c...
I was prescribe Meloxicam and tynolol with codiene,is this a good combination for severe arthritis? or it is a risky combination
I had total knee replacement surgery 10 weeks ago and am still experiencing significant knee pain, consisting of stiffness and alot of pa...
I'm convinced that the twice a day two scoops (55grms) of protein powder taxed my body and most likely pushed my uric acid levels off th...
Im writing a question regarding my father's right knee which has traces of infection in the bone. Despite 20 years- doctors keep denying...
My doctor just prescribed Adderall 10 mg - 2x/day to address fatigue, brain fog and what he calls "pronounced ADD" symptoms. (Today he t...
I have had symptoms of Spondyloarthritis for the past two years, and it has progressed so rapidly, that I am almost disabled by it. I am...
I have severe pain in my hips that runs down my legs to my knees. Sitting too long hurts, standing too long hurts, I can't lay on my side...
My name Is Kim, For 6 months I have not been able to bend my left thumb. I just woke up one morning and could not bend it. I can bend it...
After several weeks of discomfort in the sole of my foot after surgery, and not finding an answer from my primary doctor, All my primary ...
Hi! 21, female, 1.69, 64kg, no history of serious health problems. I have joint pain (big toes, hand and knees) for a month now and...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches