Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis Community
1 - 20 (of 4005) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been getting moderately stiff and achy knees when sitting the last few weeks especially when my knees are in the 90 degree position....
158939 tn?1274918797
I've just had my 2nd injection of Humira today (on 20mg, 2x month). Both times I've had no energy and felt bad for about 12 hours after ...
10 answers | 1 comment |
6669 tn?1515651237
cnc
I've had RA and lupus since I was 25. Managed it well. I'm a ob/er nurse and worked 3 to 4 12 hr shifts until Sept 2016. A few yrs prior ...
From what I read on the internet so far, I haven't seen anything positive about Celecoxib. My question is how long should I wait until I ...
I thought it would be easiest to go through each symptom and explain what I am experiencing if you have any ideas of how it may all link ...
1459410 tn?1285698605
What are the avenues that those of you who have this condition have gone through? I have it at a relatively young age, and was prescribe...
15 answers |
390645 tn?1233372037
dear doc, my husband starts complaing of knee, and heel pain for more than one week. for ur info, the nature of his job is more to st...
3 answers |
My 95 mum is suffering terribly with knee arthritis and now neck pain which goes up the back of her head and today she says it hurts when...
So, I've had mono for almost a month now. It's made me a lot less active than I usually am. So, when I started noticing that both pinky f...
1 answer |
I'm 33 and have psoriatic arthritis and was recently started on Humira. Within a day of starting I had pain in my fingers, toes, shines ...
1 answer |
I'm 33 and have psoriatic arthritis and was recently started on Humira. Within a day of starting I had pain in my fingers, toes, shines ...
I have trigger finger in both of my middle fingers. The one on my right hand is much worse than on my left. I cannot make a fist with it ...
Hello, about 4 months ago my son, husband and I have noticed a sudden onset of joint noise. My shoulders feel like they slip but other th...
I am 21 years old. I am not particularly active, meaning I do not exercise regularly, but I am not out of shape. My joints crack cons...
1 answer |
I'm a 32 male who's dealing with GERD and I've been on H2 blockers and PPI for 5 months and anti depressants call amtriptyline. I'm off ...
Dear Doctors, Assalam o Alaikum, My wife 45 is suffering from arthritis since last 5 years. She takes Lefora and folic acid regularly...
4 answers |
ANA 1:160, rash on arms, back, scalp. What does this mean? Will be seeing a rheumatologist on 10/12. Mother had RA, but my RF, Sed rat...
I have diabetes my doctor put me on embrel for psoriasis about 2 months ago my blood levels are staying high could that be cause from tak...
My 46 year old son has bony growths on each clavicle near the sternum. Nuclear scan gave diagonsis of plasmacytoma, but Incisional biopsy...
is duovisc the same material as synvisc and can be injected into joints?
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Arthritis Community Resources