Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Blood Disorders Community

I was to have spinal fusion but postponed due to abnormal blood test. Was sent to hematologists/oncologist by surgeon. My patient portal ...
So I had a blood test taken today and there were no range for my RBC my RBC was : 5.51 [10^6/ul] is this high or low? am I in danger?
My baby girl was born on October 4 she had problem with her oxygen so they send her to St.Vincents children hospital. When she was 2 days...
My TLC count is 3000 I had fever and urine infection also. My eosinophil is also little bit high. Should I take it seriously. How much ti...
Hello, my daughter blood work first result show: WBC= 12.4 H, Absolute Neutrophils= 8978 H, occult blood= 3+, Protein= trace, Leukocyte e...
Hello, I am 38 years old and with a recent physical my CBC results have shown a 16.3 white blood count. (2 weeks prior it was 13.2) a...
Popular Resources
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else