Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Blood Disorders Community

So I’ve had a number of CBC’s in the past several months. Every time they have come back completely normal except occasionally mildly low...
Hi! I am twenty-one year old female. I have an iron deficiency anemia that has been ongoing and coming back every year for the last four ...
I have been on Amitriptylne for 18 mos. for migraines. On Losartan for 5 mos. for blood pressure. I have experienced hair loss for 3 ...
My son just had his lab results back and they numbers are rather odd to me. Netrohilis 13.4 Monocytes 1.3 White blood cell 20 Al...
Hello, Just received the results of my labs today and there were some abnormal values that I think are consistent with iron-deficiency...
WBC Count 26.1 Red Blood Cell Count 4.64 Hemoglobin 14.2 Hematocrit 42.4 MCV 91.4 MCH 30.6 MCHC 33.5 RDW 13.3 Platelet Count 357 ...
Popular Resources
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else