Breastfeeding Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.
1 - 20 (of 3786) questions
I had my son 3 days ago. And I have been trying to breastfeed. We'll my milk hasn't exactly came in all the way yet. I do try to put my ...
2 answers |
I was scratched by a cat and don't know if it was Rabid. (Was friendly just trying to swipe food from me) I started my vaccine today but ...
2 answers |
I was on birth control Pills for 3 months after a gave bith to my son. I stoped the pills four months ago and still my period hasnt retur...
I weaned daughter the end of November cold turkey. I got my first period the last couple of days of December into the first week of Janua...
1 answer |
I have a question do your veins get darker when u breastfeed? Im on my 20th month and my chest vein is dark but so are my arm veins. Is t...
2 answers |
Weaning my baby of 12 months. Day 2 and my left breast is engorged and I'm having Serious pains. Any advice please.
1 answer |
So I know this has nothing to do with Brestfedding but a couple days ago me and my boyfriend , were doing things not going into details a...
2 answers |
I had an abortion at 17 weeks a little over 2 months ago. I still have milk in my breasts if I squeeze them and I didn't wear the support...
1 answer |
Hello im just looking for some suggestions from women who have weaned there toddler from breastfeeding
1 answer |
I am a breastfeeding mom of a 7-month-old baby boy. In my 7 months of breastfeeding my baby, I went to the doctor twice because my breast...
I wanna know the pros and cons or breast feeding and which one you prefer
1 answer |
Breast feeding lengh
1 answer |
Has anyone got any tips for the pain of my breasts that are riddiculously full and painful but my midwife said to just leave them for a c...
4 answers | 4 comments |
With my daughter i just pumped and gave her the milk right then and there. I never produced enough to have any extra the most I made was ...
1 answer |
I have never been pregnant, not have i ever breastfeed, but i am kinda weirded out because my breasts produce a yellowish white liquid th...
2 answers |
I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby and am still breastfeeding my son. He is 18 months old now and for the last 6 months I've just nur...
3 answers |
light beating in my stomach and milk coming from my breast
2 answers |
I'm still breastfeeding my 17 months old daughter. I stopped pumping since she was 14 months old but I nurse her in the morning and at ni...
1 answer |
Hi.. My lo is 8 month old... He is having wattery foamy stool with mucus 3 times per day for the past 4 days.. Bt he is very active... He...
1 answer |
I'm still breastfeeding my 17 months old daughter. I stopped pumping since she was 14 months old but I nurse her in the morning and at ni...
1 answer |
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
St. Paul, MN
Learn About Top Answerers
Breastfeeding Community
1.66k Members
3.79k Questions
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.