Aa
A
A
A
Close

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a progressive condition that occurs when the nerve, that runs from the forearm to the hand becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist causing pain in the hand and wrist. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments for carpal tunnel.
1 - 6 (of 142) questions
Tingling and numbness only when awake never when sleeping
I saw a doctor last week who suspects I have carpal tunnel in both hands. My hands love being curled inward, it’s a very weird position n...
First and foremost, thanks for reading my post. First some information about myself: I am a male, almost 18 years old. I am average he...
Has anyone here been diagnosed with cubital tunnel syndrome.I f you have I would like to know if it can cause tremors in your arm.I was d...
"I worked at a factory assembly line, assembling and packaging large amount of boxes for 10 hour straight. On my second week, I started ...
Hi I have been diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both hands- right is much worse than left. I have had a cortisone injection in past and a...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches