DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2438) questions
So I had protected sex on August 27th and it was just a one night stand.. I had just broken up with my fiancé.. Well on September 3rd I m...
2 answers | 5 comments |
Hi can I just start from the beginning on 23rd October someone did something horrible to me. I dealt with it in my own way I took a test ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi i had sex with two guys one on the 3/22 nd the other 3/24 , the firts one pulled out and the second ejaculated inside, now i found out...
5 answers | 15 comments |
I had what I thought was a period on January 28, 2018. I have been with one guy until February 9, 2018. I slept with a different guy! I'm...
1 answer |
Please do not be rude I just need a little piece of mind. My lmp was December 1st and it lasted about 4 days. On December 9th, 10th and 1...
7 answers | 23 comments |
Alright I had sex with Guy A between I wanna say August 21st-25th I ended up getting my period on September 2nd-6th I want to say it was ...
1 answer |
Hello I have a question. My prior periods was Dec 3, Jan 4, and Jan 29. I'm pregnant and confused who the father is. I'm assuming my cyc...
1 answer | 5 comments |
Ok, so I had sex with my boyfriend on January 13th, we broke up. I then had sex with another guy February 11th. I found out I was pregnan...
1 answer |
On 1/21/2018 I had my period. That lasted 4 days. On 1/26/2018 had sex with guy #1. He pulled out before he finish. On Feb 3 and 4 I had ...
3 answers | 11 comments |
So I had sex with 2 guys and I’m pregnant. The dates of my last period was March the 7th to 11th and my last cycle was 31 days long. Had ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was trying to get pregnant in October 2017. My LMP was October 10. I have regular periods 27 day cycles. Estimated ovulation day Octobe...
8 answers | 29 comments |
I’m not here to be judged I just really need some help as I’m going crazy. I had my LMP on the 22nd November which lasted for 4 days, I w...
10 answers | 16 comments |
I’m in such a pickle I started seeing someone after a really hard breakup with my ex and had unprotected sex with him on the 1st and 2nd ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi pepow please help I had sex with two guys 3 days apart I had sex on the 18 February the other I had sex with on the 21 February and wa...
25 answers | 8 comments |
Had anyone done a prenatal paternity test? I have test both dads possible and just am still worried. Please let me know experiences. I us...
3 answers | 5 comments |
I am not sure of the father after my husband and I split up for a short time I made a mistake and slept with an ex. I’m 5 months pregnant...
1 answer |
My last period was September 14 I was ovulating September 21-23 that whole time I had unprotected sex with my bf. On the spetember 24 I h...
5 answers | 3 comments |
Hi I went to my doctor today and from and earlier post I had stated I had sex with and ex as me and my husband were trying to conceive fo...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I m apparently 28 weeks pregnant .. i had sex with guy1 on 30th of June 2017, and I had periods on 22 of July (not sure about the date th...
4 answers | 12 comments |
Considering having a DNA prenatal DNA test, been reading reviews for the past 5 days and I'm getting negative reviews about inaccurate re...
4 answers | 4 comments |
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1519524956
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
DNA / Paternity Community
1.55k Members
2.44k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.