Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2375) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Me and my husband split up at the end of November. I had my period on December 14th which lasted 5 days. I slept with 1 Guy on the 23rd o...
1 answer |
i had an ex girlfriend, we broke up a year ago but every now and then we had consensual intercourse. i went away for a holiday but by the...
1 answer |
i had my period on Oct.26, 2010. i had sex with my ex bf on oct. 28, 30. and nov. 3. all unprotectected. on nov. 5th had sex with guy 2. ...
3 answers | 12 comments |
Hi. My LMP was Nov. 7th, my cycle is 25 days because my last period before was October 13th I had sex with my boyfriend: Nov. 13th Ac...
1 answer | 4 comments |
on november 28 i had sex with my ex boyfriend but he did not cumm and that night i had sex with my boyfriend and he did come but now im p...
7 answers | 4 comments |
I’m 28 weeks pregnant . I slept with man A on the 26th/27th May . I was taking norehistorine to delay my period that week .I stopped taki...
1 answer | 2 comments |
This is going to be super long .Im a regular 31 day cycle girl. I know about sperm living 3-7 days. I know about needing paternity testin...
2 answers | 4 comments |
I am 9 weeks pregant. My last period was October 24th. I ovulated november3rd through 7th or so according to an app. I had sex with one...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Ok so me and my ex had been broken up a little over a year and I started dating this guy I went to school with.We really hit it off and c...
1 answer |
Im really confuse who is the father of my child, im about to give birth and still dont know who it is. My boyfriend and i are on and off ...
1 answer |
the situation is ....had a vasectomy 10 years ago two no sperm tests after...had a one night stand where i was in 10 seconds no ejaculati...
1 answer |
On October 29th just after midnight, she told me she started bleeding (LMP). She typically runs a 28 day cycle, sometimes a day or so sho...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I had sex with my ex on july 13th. I went in for an ultrasound on October 20 and was told my GA was 12 weeks and 3 days. Based on that is...
1 answer | 7 comments |
I need help! This is my story! My LMP started September 11th and ended September 16th, 2015. I was with a guy a dated briefly and we had ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I have a 30 - 31 day cycle. Which means I’d ovulate more on the 16th day instead of the 14th. I had my period June 20. Had unprotected s...
2 answers |
I'm 6 weeks 1 day. I'm stressed as to who the father is. My last menstrual was Oct. 14th, before that Sept. 12th, and before that Aug. 12...
2 answers | 7 comments |
A female has unprotected sex during ovulation with 2 males in the same night. Male #1 utilized the “pull out” method, while Male #2 ejacu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am currently 32 weeks pregnant this week. I have 2 possible fathers that I'm unsure who may be the dad. In short I replaced my m...
1 answer |
my LMP was april 21 i have 30days cycle. i had sex with my partner on may 4,5, and 6. and i had sex with my ex on may 7. i'm already on m...
1 answer |
I made a huge mistake it was not intentional only if I just said NO. (I would never do this again) Please no judging. Still learning my l...
3 answers | 16 comments |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
134578 tn?1483549754
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
Blank
4769306 tn?1516239081
Blank
NC