Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2396) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
One of my college have son on one girlside, looks similar his son and here is the big impact of his treadmark family is his foot sizes b...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My first day of my last period was January 15th. My cyle is about 28 days. I had sex on the 23rd of January with guy #1. I had sex with g...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I m apparently 28 weeks pregnant .. i had sex with guy1 on 30th of June 2017, and I had periods on 22 of July (not sure about the date th...
3 answers | 11 comments |
My due date given in sonography was 2nd August. I had a induced labour and dilivered the baby on 19th July. Prior to that whenever I use ...
1 answer | 9 comments |
on november 28 i had sex with my ex boyfriend but he did not cumm and that night i had sex with my boyfriend and he did come but now im p...
7 answers | 11 comments |
I have irregular periods i believe i had my last period on the 8th of Jan i had sex with my ex around the 17th i believe then i had sex w...
1 answer |
So i got pregnant, i had my baby in january my current boyfirend signed te birth certificate knowing that theres a change that he might n...
1 answer |
If the dr add 2 weeks to a due date (my due date being April 1) does that mean that technically my due date is March 18? And if so that c...
1 answer |
So I had sex with partner one August 1-29th and partner two September 5-12th, my lmp was August 9th but my periods are irregular. Ultraso...
1 answer |
I don’t really know what to think anymore, but please hear me out. This month was a very foolish hard lesson learned for me, My last peri...
3 answers | 9 comments |
I am confused, stressed, worried. I am 5 weeks pregnant. The first day of my last menstrual cycle was December 25. I had sex with my husb...
8 answers | 19 comments |
Hi, so this is going to sound bad.. But we all have made mistakes. I am due July 25th 2018. It is saying my conception date is November 1...
1 answer |
Hi, I’ve been reading a lot of similar situations and have decided to finally include my own. I am married we have one 5 year old child. ...
1 answer | 5 comments |
I recently found out I am pregnant. I am on birth control, so this was a big surprise. My boyfriend of a year and I decided to take some ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend Nov 29th, 30th as well as the morning of Dec 1st; he always finishes inside of me. We got into a ...
1 answer | 7 comments |
Okay so i had my last period on October 2017 I'm irregular so i don't remember what day but i could say it was maybe by the 18-25 but i c...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I’m 22 weeks pregnant. My period lasted about 5 days I think, I can’t really remember but, I know my cycle is 28 days. LMP (August/22/17)...
1 answer |
After discovering I'm pregnant there's been a little cloud of doubt over who the father is. Guy #1: - Had sexual intercourse on t...
2 answers |
Okay so i need a little medical advice. Preferably from a doctor of some sort. I'm pregnant My last Period was 5/24/17... period ended...
3 answers | 7 comments |
Me and my husband split up at the end of November. I had my period on December 14th which lasted 5 days. I slept with 1 Guy on the 23rd o...
1 answer |
A
A
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
134578 tn?1517087675
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
Blank
4769306 tn?1517011053