Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2394) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I m apparently 28 weeks pregnant .. i had sex with guy1 on 30th of June 2017, and I had periods on 22 of July (not sure about the date th...
2 answers | 9 comments |
on november 28 i had sex with my ex boyfriend but he did not cumm and that night i had sex with my boyfriend and he did come but now im p...
7 answers | 11 comments |
I have irregular periods i believe i had my last period on the 8th of Jan i had sex with my ex around the 17th i believe then i had sex w...
1 answer |
So i got pregnant, i had my baby in january my current boyfirend signed te birth certificate knowing that theres a change that he might n...
1 answer |
If the dr add 2 weeks to a due date (my due date being April 1) does that mean that technically my due date is March 18? And if so that c...
1 answer |
So I had sex with partner one August 1-29th and partner two September 5-12th, my lmp was August 9th but my periods are irregular. Ultraso...
1 answer |
I don’t really know what to think anymore, but please hear me out. This month was a very foolish hard lesson learned for me, My last peri...
3 answers | 9 comments |
I am confused, stressed, worried. I am 5 weeks pregnant. The first day of my last menstrual cycle was December 25. I had sex with my husb...
8 answers | 19 comments |
Hi, so this is going to sound bad.. But we all have made mistakes. I am due July 25th 2018. It is saying my conception date is November 1...
1 answer |
Hi, I’ve been reading a lot of similar situations and have decided to finally include my own. I am married we have one 5 year old child. ...
1 answer | 5 comments |
I recently found out I am pregnant. I am on birth control, so this was a big surprise. My boyfriend of a year and I decided to take some ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My due date given in sonography was 2nd August. I had a induced labour and dilivered the baby on 19th July. Prior to that whenever I use ...
1 answer | 6 comments |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend Nov 29th, 30th as well as the morning of Dec 1st; he always finishes inside of me. We got into a ...
1 answer | 7 comments |
Okay so i had my last period on October 2017 I'm irregular so i don't remember what day but i could say it was maybe by the 18-25 but i c...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I’m 22 weeks pregnant. My period lasted about 5 days I think, I can’t really remember but, I know my cycle is 28 days. LMP (August/22/17)...
1 answer |
After discovering I'm pregnant there's been a little cloud of doubt over who the father is. Guy #1: - Had sexual intercourse on t...
2 answers |
Okay so i need a little medical advice. Preferably from a doctor of some sort. I'm pregnant My last Period was 5/24/17... period ended...
3 answers | 7 comments |
Me and my husband split up at the end of November. I had my period on December 14th which lasted 5 days. I slept with 1 Guy on the 23rd o...
1 answer |
i had an ex girlfriend, we broke up a year ago but every now and then we had consensual intercourse. i went away for a holiday but by the...
1 answer |
i had my period on Oct.26, 2010. i had sex with my ex bf on oct. 28, 30. and nov. 3. all unprotectected. on nov. 5th had sex with guy 2. ...
3 answers | 12 comments |
A
A
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
134578 tn?1517087675
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
Blank
4769306 tn?1517011053