Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2586) questions
Ways to Try To Identify the Baby's Daddy If you are pregnant and wondering who the father of your baby is because you had sex with mor...

I am 6 weeks pregnant when did i conceive
I slept with someone on april 1st and my boyfriend on april 4th and the 5th i took a prenancy test on april 20th and its positive...who c...
Hello! I had sex with 2 guys, 3 days apart so I have no idea who the father is! Guy number one that I had sex with got a vasectomy 6 yea...
Falsee positive result from prenatal dna test? My test was from DDC. Timing just doesn’t add up right I tested him to get him out of the ...
My LMP was Nov 18th my cycle is every 24-26 days. I had sex with guy #1 on Nov 22 and guy #2 on Nov 28. My ultrasound on Jan 9th said I'm...
I had intercourse with my ex in april 18' and then we stopped and then i got steady with new bf in May 18'. To be specific, new bf after ...
I slept with two guys and I’m not sure which one is the dad and I need help . I got my period on June 26th and so ovulation would have be...
I wanted to come back and update on this site so that other women could have peace of mind . I spend 9 months of worry over paternity for...
Who is the father of my baby born April 5th 2018. Guy A sex June 20th guy B June 26th - August 4th I have been here before and I still th...
So i have done A LOT of research on DDC's non invasive prenatal paternity test. but i am very interested in knowing some results from rev...
I know DNA Testing is the sure fire way to determine paternity but I’m worried and I have court coming up with both potential fathers I g...
I know this might sound like a completely ridiculous question... but if sperm can live up to 7 days in a woman, and a woman ovulated with...
I had sex on august 13, 2018, the guy pulled out, I was due for my period august 25th. I traveled and on the 26th, i woke up with blood i...
Soooo i was fingered by a guy after giving him head and i was worried about a chance of him having sperm on his fingers he did not ejacu...
sex guy A 7/17 no period came sex guy B 8/20 1st ultrasound Sept 14 was 5 wks and 4 dys edd based on my ultrasound is 5/13 then o...
Unprotected intercourse April 20th-25th (one time, can’t remeber exact date). He did not ejaculate in me. IUD removal April 27th. Started...
If my boyfriend is on drugs, and wants a paternity test(DNA) would the test results will come in negative because the blood carries drugs...
Okay, I’m very much aware of my choices and the results the make. I’m keeping my baby boy at the end of the day. My question is if my ex ...
due to have baby next month on 6th of Feb. could I have conceived in April?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.