Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 6 (of 2675) questions
Ways to Try To Identify the Baby's Daddy If you are pregnant and wondering who the father of your baby is because you had sex with mor...

Obviously a test will be done. I’m due August 1-August 6. Last period was October 31, 2019 I got raped October 18th (day after ovu...
If I had sex with the one guy oct 16 but then I didn’t after that and had sex with my boyfriend nov through February and my last period w...
My last cycle was December 20th-24th. I had sex on the 25th the day after my period ended, early morning (light spotting) and then again...
I had an affair in May of 2018. Not my brightest moment. I’ll post my dates as follows: Mirena in place - June 2014 - May 25th or 27th...
So...... Long story, going to TRY and make it short LMP was 11/1/2019-11/5/2019. I have a normal cycle, literally started on the 1st o...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.