Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 6 (of 2635) questions
Ways to Try To Identify the Baby's Daddy If you are pregnant and wondering who the father of your baby is because you had sex with mor...

How accurate are dating scans really? I’ve been driving myself nuts searching the web and I find so many people try to say there dating s...
I have a quick question. Is there anyway a TV ultrasound can be wrong when it comes to measurements and a due date?
I found out June 10 by a Transabdominal ultrasound I was pregnant they assumed it was around 5 weeks and 2 days due date 2/8 only gestati...
My due date is the 30th May 2020 I’m currently 18 weeks and 6 days pregnant , I have been with my boyfriend for years and we have sex reg...
Me and my boyfriend broke up and I slept with another guy June 27,2019. He didn’t finish in me and I even took plan B. I then had my per...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.