Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Deep Vein Thrombosis Community

hi group, am 23 years old, male, caucasian, very athletically fit. part-take in about 4 hiit workouts a week in general. resting heart...
I am 26 year old female and have the worst health.. Over the past week I have noticed something new and it is worring my because when I l...
Let me tell you all my story. So last week Monday Feb 26-Wednesday Feb 28 I was out of town for school. Only an hour drive from home. On ...
I had leg blood clots last year. All the clots were superficial. I went through the vein treatments. Now I have pain again in that sam...
Hello, and thank you all in advance for anything you can help with. I am a 40 year old male, non smoker. Yesterday I was taking a bre...
I'm a 52 yr old male recovering from a PE (pulmonary embolism) & a DVT in my right calf from July. I've been on xarelto for 5 months beca...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.