Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes - Gestational Community

A group of expecting mothers concerned about Gestational Diabetes. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
41 - 60 (of 716) questions
Is the sugar glucose test that's you take between 26-28 weeks valid if you eat before hand. I ate a total of 44g of sugar On my way to ta...
Is glyburide tablet safe to use during pregnancy?
I am recently diagnosed with gestational diabetes. My fasting glucose usually sit at right around 100 on a daily basis. My 2 HR pp level...
Hi- I am 28 weeks pregnant and just failed my 1 hour test yesterday with a 144. Doctors cut off is 140, so I have to take the 3 hour test...
I am able to control my food through out the day .. But my fasting is always high does anyone have this issue and how can I solve it I'm ...
I'm 32 wks and was diagnosed with gd 3 weeks ago. First week they tried just diet/exercise, 2nd week gave me pills, 3rd week upped the do...
So, here in the UK we have a mini glucose tolerance test at 28 weeks. If you have raised blood sugar levels you then have to take the ful...
Am 32 weeks and i habe gd and its my first baby i do the test 4 times per day my question is ...i have 2 do it 2 hrs after every meal aft...
As a member of our diabetes community, you have valuable insights to offer about the topics that matter to you most. We’re looking for pe...
Hi everyone, I just went to the doctor today (I'm 29 weeks 3 days). I failed my 1 hour and also borderline failed my 3 hour. My doc...
So I'm 8 weeks 3 days pregnant I had my first prenatal check up yesterday and they had me do the glucose test it its my 3rd and last baby...
Hello Sir/Madam, , I am 31yrs old. Following are my blood test report SGPT/ALT 82 U/ L Kinetic...
Hey ladies, I just took my one hour glucose test yesterday and the doctor called me today to have a 3 hour glucose test done because my n...
Has anyone had gestational diabetes? I was diagnosed with it and everyone says I'm gonna have a big baby. Is this always true? I've only ...
Just found out after I passed my three hour test 4 weeks ago, that I am GD. I spike mostly after breakfast each morning. What do you ladi...
Anyone have gestational diabetes? Im terrified of going too early and having a giant baby.i also have low iron which dont help at all. I ...
what is diabetes?
I was diagnosed with GD around 20 days ago and since then I am managing well with diet, sometimes it goes up like around 133-138 , and my...
Any one have blood sugar problems at 20 weeks
Anyone having breech baby and gestational diabetes. I am 31 weeks now and i am worried about not having natural birth. Hope he turns to ...
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.