Esophageal Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE ESOPHAGEAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Cancer of the Esophagus, Prognosis and Treatment Options.
1 - 20 (of 69) questions
Scared. Symptoms appeared months later... 7/8 Have 2 lumps on inside of cheeks, tingly tongue ... and swollen lymph nodes... A Dr ...
24 black female I recently got diagnosed with hpv.. After that I started having symptoms of throat cancer.. Itchy and sometimes burning f...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have some blisters in the back of my throat and they hurt to swallor...and I have been diagnosed with VPH. I wonder if thats the cause
3 answers |
I am 28 years male. I am suffering from three days as poking my upper right side chest during swallowing rice and during gerd.Today I hav...
I have been dealing with an issue with my mouth for more than a year now. Started with a swollen right side now there is red on the right...
1 answer |
4 weeks ago I noticed a yellowish bump on my throat. My child had RSV and a co-worker had strep which I had been exposed to. I also start...
1 answer |
This week I was given the bad news that I had Esophageal Cancer, squamous cell carcinoma. I am 54 year old male that was a pack a day smo...
3 answers |
spasms are very severe. Usually in the am but have occurred in the evening. Does not happen when I eat or drink, however , I sometimes ...
My father has esophagus cancer lower 1/3rd. He had undergone radiation and chemo in july. He is admitted in hospotal last week for sepsis...
Hello, I'm a young adult male (24) with some symptoms that have been bothering me. I had a chest x-ray done, and was diagnosed with b...
Hi Folks, For the last couple of years I have been on 40mg Omeprazole due to GERD. My GERD now seems to be getting worse—(mainly the ...
7 answers |
My mum has being diagnosed with this cancer aged 76 She has been told surgery a no go because of her age and health starts chemo next w...
A relative of mine passed on due to esophagus cancer.Something he found out about and then it was too late.What can I do to prevent from ...
|
Just had an upper endoscopy done, and the prelim report from the GI doctor said: found 2 mm nodule in mid-esophagus. Is this a prelude to...
1 answer |
my mom died of throat cancer two years ago,I am having problems with my throat swelling on inside and out,my dr has order lab work,and in...
2 answers |
Hi, I am a 29-year-old male, borderline-obese as per my BMI. From the past 6 months I have been suffering from frequent heartburns, but t...
3 answers |
We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and rec...
Cancer Therapy: Can It Hurt Your Heart? Thursday Aug 01, 2013, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) For one day only, doctors from the Cleveland...
My husband is a very healthy 55 yr old never smoked (although some secondary smoking at work 20 yrs ago in small office with smoker) nor ...
1 answer |
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer ...
Esophageal Cancer Community
67 Members
69 Questions
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.