Gastric Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to gastric cancer.
1 - 20 (of 119) questions
I have tested CBC and PBF and their some abormalities shown in the test. That is White blood cell 7690 /Cmm( Range: 4000-11000); Diff...
I had one last year and found out I have a hiatal hernia and mild gastrtis. No h ployri. But I do have stomach pain and bloating every ...
2 answers |
Hi all, I'm new here and I hope you will excuse me if this is not the right way to present the following information. However, I beli...
i recently did an endoscopy due to the sleeve surgery in preparing for ... my results came in as ... localized mild congested mucousa...
1 answer |
My 88 year old mother was diagnosis in December with gastric cancer. She is also in stage 5+ Alzheimer's. The cancer is about stage 2 a...
Today vomting happend to me,it is like coofe ground color,i don't whether it is blood or not.. i have red some articals..it is like coffe...
Hi ! Im a male of 40 years old. 3 weeks ago i’ve consulted my doctor about abdominal and back pain and because smelly fart. My abdominal...
hi all my mother is 63 years old. she has poorly differentiated adenocacinoma in pyloric and antrum region. Her gastrectomy + esophagoj...
i am 18 years old i suffer from indigestion for 1 year already 24/7 i feel bloated 9 month ago i had upper GI barium test which showed Ge...
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me understanding my Mom's gastroscopy report. Please have a look at the image. They to...
Hi, (I initially posted this under anxiety, but i think this board will of more help) I'm a 25 yo guy. I've been on gastric meds (PPIs...
I am a 21 year old male. I believe that I have gastric cancer or a form of cancer to my abdomen. It started 5 months ago when I ate a fas...
1 answer |
Hi i have a possible hiata hernia,i keep of late though getting an overwhelming feeling like i am going into a state of shock like i have...
4 answers |
For 3 months now I've been very bloated in my stomach. I've had constipation on and off and also diahrrea. Along with it, shortness of br...
I had a GIST tumor and 6 inches of my intestine removed in January. I have been on a chemo pill Gleevec 500mg for 2 months and 100mg 2x d...
1 answer |
Hi, I have a question regarding cat scan of abdomen and pelvis with contrast... I realize that the ultimate test for stomach and esophagu...
2 answers |
What does the biopsy results of a colonoscopy test : "ileum mucosal biopsy fragments of small bowel mucosa with hyperplastic lymphoid f...
1 answer |
Hi for the last year I have some painful stomach pains after meals. I also feel extremely bloated and have difficulty breath after meals....
2 answers |
hi my name is susmita. I am suffering for stomach problems. about 8 years. I had got JAUNDICE when I was 10 years old. I was diagnosed an...
1 answer |
I'm looking to understand the medical jargon of my gastric biopsy. It states: "Benign fragments of villous small bowel and polypoid gast...
1 answer |
Gastric Cancer Community
115 Members
119 Questions
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.