Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Forum

Questions in the Interstitial Cystitis. forum are answered by Dr. David A. Burks, MD from Henry Ford Health Systems.
hi dr. burks ... my name is phil , you have treated my wife kimberly hardrick for the last 5 yrs with 6 surgeries for interstim device .....
Hello, I have been dealing with IC symptoms since age 21. I was diagnosed a year ago at age 25 with IC. My symptoms include urinary f...
I have recently been diagnosed with interstitial cystitis, after twice being misdiagnosed ... once with PCOS and then again with Endometr...
Just wanted to let you know that we are starting a new IC and pelvic pain patient support forum here on Medhelp! This forum is for patie...
i have a really constant urge and discomfort in the bladder all the time for the past one year..got all the tests done.all negaitive.(son...
I have recently been diagnosed with IC. I will be following up with the urologist regarding medication. Right now I am just taking heavy...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.