Leukemia & Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 2757) questions
A couple months ago I found what I suspect to be a lymph node enlarged in my elbow. It's on the inside, body side, immediately above the ...
7 answers |
I just noticed that one of my armpits, my right armpit has a somewhat fatter firm feel than the other. no visible lumps, just the feel. I...
1 answer |
Hi im 23 and went to the doctors for a lump on my testicle Which I’ve had since I was 14 when I may of had glandular fever. I had bloods ...
1 answer |
I have had three CT scans with contrast showing multiple lymph nodes up to 2 cm short axis and at my last scan many more possible, though...
4 answers | 1 comment |
So I started feeling sick and run down in January with a bunch of random symptoms. My doctor has been running blood work with nothing tur...
7 answers | 9 comments |
Just got my blood tests back 12.4 wbc ast 34 alt 50 anon 20 neut 71.9 abs neut 8900 hct 37.1 looking if anyone has any ideas I see the do...
1 answer |
WBC of 3.2; RBC 3.07; hemoglobin 9.6; hematocrit 28.1' platelets 81;neutrophils 36; monocytes 15; neutrophil Abs#1.2; lymphocyte Abs# .8...
It does not move. It does not hurt. X-rays do not even show that it is there. But anyone can feel it there. Orthopedic doctor suggested ...
I just only wore my new swimming goggle, and in next day I notice a little bit pain on my back head. I just palpate and found it is likel...
My son is 4 years old and has had swollen lymph nodes on the back of his neck, under his arm, and in his groin - they've been swollen for...
22 answers | 29 comments |
My mother was diagnosed with acute lymphatic leukemia when she was 52. She also had hypothyroidism. Along with the elevated results men...
Hi, I have a question for the members of this community. It's regarding my wife and current symptoms. I know that none of you are doctors...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Hi all, I'm 25 y/o female. I have had a swollen lymph node on the back of my neck for at least three weeks now. Ironically, I found it ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had bloodwork done last week and a complete metabolic panel. Everything came back normal, except my A/G ratio was slightly higher than ...
2 answers |
Hi there. For a long time (almost 2 years now) I haven't been feeling well at all. Finally starting to figure out part of what's going on...
23 answers |
I am a frequent smoker of marijuana. The past couple months I have started to feel tired and have been getting frequent infections. I get...
3 answers |
Okay so, I’m not sure if I possibly have leukemia or if I’m just overthinking it. 2 weeks ago, I noticed an abnormally large bruise along...
1 answer |
I went to the university campus doctor because the lymph nodes in my neck have been swollen and tender since late January and now the one...
1 answer |
I do have a little anxiety going on. I have had a sore lymph node, im assuming for amost a week, its one thats never really gotten sor...
7 answers | 3 comments |
Background: 25 year old woman who’s generally healthy. Average height and weight. About two and a half weeks ago, I began having pain...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389907237
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
1.77k Members
2.76k Questions
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.