Aa
A
A
A
Close

Leukemia & Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
1 - 20 (of 2779) questions
Hello About 2.5 months ago i noticed a large lymph node in my groin area. I had a lot going on but made a mental note to keep an eye on ...
I am a 19 year old boy recently I developed a lymph node behind my neck and I reduced in size I dont know how and its not going back to n...
So first of all I'm bipolar and I've struggled for the past 2 years but I've been doing pretty well for the past 6 or so months until a c...
My son is 4 years old and has had swollen lymph nodes on the back of his neck, under his arm, and in his groin - they've been swollen for...
Having bone and joint pain in leg and arm. Also itch skin especially when taking shower or bath. Concerned about a blood cancer. Could s...
My son is 2 1/2 years old, he is currently seeing a hematologist. After him becoming sick a lot, I requested a CBC with differential be d...
Hey, so I'm a 21 year old female. About 2 years ago I started getting abdominal pain. I saw GI and got a colonoscopy and an endoscopy and...
Hi every body,19 month ago i had 3 swollen lymph nodes on my neck the largest one was 5 cm with high lymphocytes 6400 after taking antibi...
8yo female with mostly normal blood work (Lymphocyte Relative % 60, everything else is within range - though some are JUST normal). Her A...
I have had a chronic pattern of elevated wbc and neutrophils for 5 months now but only slightly elevated over those 5 months, however sym...
My husband who is now 37 has had some things come up. I stressing myself sick, and i feel this is my last resort till we can get some hea...
Hi, I'm 18 years old, I'm totally hypochondriac but I have symptoms which I'm stating here that one month ago I got diagnosed with GERD I...
I am 29 years old Male.I am suffering from gum bleeding since 3.5 years.Medicine doctor order me three times CBC test and always normal a...
I am 62 years aged. Diagnosed lymph nodes in abdomen and chest.. They did endoscopy, colonoscopy, CT scan, ApTT, PT/INR, CEA etc. Only in...
Hi, I was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia 4 months ago, I’ve been through two cycles of chemo and I am now in remission. I’m ...
I have been experiencing a few worrisome symptoms over the past 6 months, and would like to put my worries to rest. I had a routine physi...
My blood work showed low wbc and tear drop cells. I have weird symptoms including swollen lymph nodes. Dr is sending me to hematology. Ha...
Hello everyone, I had an ultrasound on Oct 31 of this year which measured a lymph node in the upper medial thigh at 2.4 x 1.4 x1.0 cm ...
I had two surgeries in 2016 and have yet to be the same. Emergency gall bladder and complete hysterectomy at two different times. Ever si...
Hello, I am extremely worried I have leukemia and I’m hoping for some help interrupting my blood test results. Within the last 2 months, ...
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389907237
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.