Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lung Cancer Forum

Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
Hi there Hope you can help I am a 26 year old man, dont smoke and rarely drinks alcohol. A few days ago i got a small ammount of bl...
My cousin in his mid-70s was diagnosed with acenoid cystic carcenoma... tounge... 3 yrs ago. Last week discovery now in his lungs and 2 ...
Okay... Earlier on i got a phone call from my Doctor, i had a chest X-Ray done a couple days ago and they said they want me to get a CT-S...
i have a tender area under my left breast which is sore to touch and appears swollen, i have been examined and had a mamogram all seems f...
Hi, My issue started almost 5 weeks ago with a flue and fever which lasted 24 hours however i was left with a sharp pain just above my le...
I had a CT scan of my lung. In the report it says: There are wscattered pulmonary nodules and foci of ground-glass capacities. The la...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How your health improves once you quit.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.