Lyme Disease Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding What Causes Lyme Disease, Diagnosing Lyme Disease, and Joint Pain. Topics for discussion also include Living with Lyme Disease, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Anaplasmosis, other Tick Borne Diseases, Nervous System issues, Prevention, Risk Factors, Skin Disorders, Symptoms and Treatments
1 - 20 (of 4623) questions
I was diagnosed with Lyme, bart, & babesia about 2 months ago. I've had it now for 2 years I believe & ive had so many symptoms. At first...
So I don't know what is wrong with me..so far all tests normal although I haven't been tested for lyme yet. My symptoms are very annoying...
15 answers | 3 comments |
Looking for some medical advice and knowledge. I have had some reactive bands show up in my lyme disease testing this year. In March 2017...
1 answer |
Hi all. I'm curious if others suffer from what seems like a muscle knots in the shoulder blade area. Since I became ill with Lyme, I ha...
6 answers |
For several months now I have had a constant sweet smell and taste in my nose and mouth. I consulted the doctor and had all the blood tes...
3 answers |
Hi everyone the reason I'm posting this in the Lyme section is, as some of you know, i'm investigating the possibility that my symptoms c...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Ok so unfortunately due my stupidity I have had unprotected sex with 4 women all one night stands. Earlier this month I was having a lot ...
3 answers |
Here is my story. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. A little over a month ago I came down with what I thought was the flu. ...
5 answers |
My daughter was hospitalized for Guillain Barre syndrome and they did all the IGG/IGM tests for western blot, 2 types of erlichia, lyme, ...
2 answers |
Hi All, My Genreal MD diagnosed my brain MRI as MS and I went to the Neurologist last Friday. I think I got lucky with her, she's not...
10 answers | 1 comment |
About 2 years ago I was bitten by a tic and developed the tell-tale bull's eye rash which went away after a week or so. At the time I ...
12 answers |
This is just something that occurred to me through researching the neurological symptoms of Lyme. It appears that only Rhesus monkeys ar...
14 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. For the past year now, I have been experiencing an almost neverending conundrum of symptoms with almost no definitive solution or...
24 answers | 2 comments |
I was tested for Lupus, RA, all kinds of infectious diseases, STD's and Aids. All negative, ITher lyme disease test showed up positive ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I do cardio everyday for 30 minutes. My face and head hurt so much worse both immediately and hours after I exercise. Does exercise make ...
44 answers | 4 comments |
I can see in the print out that this is a negative test but it seems close to the range of >.90 that would warrant further testing. Does ...
1 answer |
I am new here. I haven't been dx with anything yet . Doc leaning toward lymes or mold. I am first curious if anyone has symptoms like min...
Went fishing 4/21/2017 found tick deeply embedded 4/25/2017 woke up covered in purple non itchy spots and severe stiff neck and flu sympt...
2 answers |
For years I've had joint pain, that has become progressively worst over the last 2 years. Other symptoms includes rapid heart beats, bad...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was diagnosed with lyme disease 2 to 3 years ago. I do not know how long I had it. I do not recall a tick bite that year. I do live in ...
3 answers |
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453246703
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Lyme Disease Community
2.06k Members
4.62k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods