Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lyme Disease Community

I had a tick in early June. No rash. Then symptoms of fatigue/fever/muscle aches/flu-like began about 15-20 later. Happen for second time...
Is having a tick bite on your skin for an extended time a sign of possible lyme disease? I've felt Terrible for a while now and had nerve...
Hello My name is Pedro and I have been suffering from lyme disease for over 2 and a half years now. I have been able to reduce most of m...
His lymes tests were negative but that can happen from what I'm told and they didn't test all of them.
What are the most effective oral antibiotics that can cross the BBB and get into the brain and CNS?
Are there any lifestyle changes I should make to overcome Lyme? I read somewhere on the board to eliminate alcohol, sugar, and caffeine. ...
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods