Migraines & Headaches Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8990) questions
I get headache on my right side of my temper of my head I feel drunk feeling hungry and tired
Bear with me a moment while I give some history. My daughter began seeing auras at the age of 4. Headaches began with puberty (no menses ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I have the dizziness and pressure upon standing. I do set at a desk all day long. I have seen the doctor about it but since the last appo...
1 answer |
When I lie down to read a book with my son at night, I usually lie on my stomach, propped up on my elbows. Over the past couple weeks wh...
18 answers | 3 comments |
Hi, My 4 yr old daughter started having headaches about 10 months ago very infrequently (maybe 1 or 2/ month) they only last 30 seconds -...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have been experiencing visual problems for 9 weeks now which are driving me insane. I had the usual migraine attack but I noticed f...
After recently being assaulted, I was grabbed by the mouth to ensure I remain quiet. This pushed my jaw to a place of discomfort and simu...
I want to know what is in beef that triggers migraines. I can eat anything but beef (deer, mutton, bison, pork, seafood, fish, fowl etc....
3 answers |
For 3 months I have been suffering with a altered sense of smell. Every time I inhale it feels like I’m inhaling chemical fumes or smoke....
Recently started working out again after a break. Intense headaches start as my heart rate rises. Doesn’t even have to be while working o...
1 answer | 1 comment |
After three back to back Migraines, I noticed that the left finger near my thumb would curle up on it's own. It has not stopped and it ha...
I'm hoping someone can explain what this pain might be. I get sudden, acute, and severe stabbing pain in the lower right side of the...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have been experiencing visual problems for 9 weeks now which are driving me insane. I had the usual migraine attack but I noticed f...
hi my name is caileigh and i am a 13 yr old and for the past 3-4 days i’ve had a headache that feels like a bunch of pressure surrounding...
It’s been about four days since this had started. The back pain came first and it hurt to walk, I did use both ice and heat but this only...
Has anyone else ever experienced a strange popping and cracking sensation in their head before? It lasts all day and sounds and feels li...
22 answers | 13 comments |
My head feels tight and I rub it lightly with my fingertips (like the weight of a quarter) and it pops so loud that people are shock...
Hi everyone For the past month since I had an ear infection, I’ve had a strange feeling on my right side of my head it’s like light numb...
Please help me with my mystery diagnosis...I am ready to pitch a tent and live at the ER!! 32yo female, 120lbs, 5'3" Normally active ...
11 answers |
I have been taking Gabapentin 100 mg for a couple of days and have had severe migraine slash sinus headache ever since. What does be from...
2 answers |
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
1780921 tn?1499305393
Queen Creek, AZ
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
Trinity , TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Migraines & Headaches Community
6.68k Members
8.99k Questions
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease