Aa
A
A
A
Close

Migraines & Headaches Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 9013) questions
This is not a headache related question, but does involve a situation in with my head. Several months ago, I experienced an episode of s...
Hi, Im looking for some advice please regarding the symptoms I am currently experiencing. I have a feeling of dizziness and lightheaded,...
Hi, I have constant head pressure and chest tightness 24/7/365 atleast for the last 15 years. I went to Cardiologist, and Gastroente...
Searching for answers: After having a CT Scan, ears started ringing & intense migraines started; has anyone else experienced this? Dr.'s ...
The first time I noticed this was after a trip to Mexico six years ago, where I unfortunatly was struck by Norwalk virus. Ever since w...
This is the 2nd doctor I have been to for this now. The first doctor ordered a head MRI no contrast & didn't find anything. The very firs...
I am 24 and have been having Migraines for 2 years now. It started with the worst migraine I have ever had, non stop vomiting and deliriu...
Hi, My 4 yr old daughter started having headaches about 10 months ago very infrequently (maybe 1 or 2/ month) they only last 30 seconds -...
After I overdosed back in November 2017 I started getting a anxiety problem which I think might've brought on the headaches. I've been to...
Has anyone else ever experienced a strange popping and cracking sensation in their head before? It lasts all day and sounds and feels li...
I get intense, throbbing headaches 2 hours after eating food. The more sugar content, the more intense the headache, and the longer the ...
Ifound out about six months ago that i have a pineal gland cyst, Here in the last 2 weeks i have had a nonstop headache, but the past cou...
I started suffering from cluster headaches after coming off brith control so I got prescribed topiramate and at the beginning, it was fin...
I am 21 years old, I have been suffering consatant headache for about 2 years, I try alot of medication but not succeed at all, i differe...
I got a headache in the evening after having a steroid injection in the morning. This also happened to me when I got a steroid injection...
Hi everyone, I have had a continuous headache and at least 8 migraine attacks for the past three weeks. They feel more like spasms shoo...
So for the past year I have been experiencing skull jarring, where it feels like my skull is bouncing inside my head when I run or walk t...
I started taking Amitriptyline 11 days ago. I now take 20mg a night. Yesterday a migraine started and it won't go away now. I have 50m...
I am 21, have occipital neuralgia (not serious according to my doctor), anxiety, and back problems. I had scoliosis when I was a young te...
I don't know if anybody else is having these type of problems with Topamax. I was put on 50mg 2 weeks ago for migraines and since then I ...
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
1780921 tn?1499305393
Queen Creek, AZ
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
Trinity , TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease