Aa
A
A
A
Close

Migraines & Headaches Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 9003) questions
Hello everyone, I have a chronic permanent headache for years (ache that has not left my head even for a second) that seems it by trig...
When I lie down to read a book with my son at night, I usually lie on my stomach, propped up on my elbows. Over the past couple weeks wh...
I've am experiencing sharp pain on the top of my head. The pain is intermittent and feels like a one or two second sharp strike -- and a...
I think the nurse at the doctors office pulled something in my ear to cause my head to fill funny.
I think the nurse at the mount carmel hospital pulled something it causes my head to feel tight i want to know how i can get it to relax ...
My daughter age 14 has continious headaches on a scale of 1-10 she never goes below a 2 and sometimes goes up to a 9, 10 and even higher ...
I'm not sure if this relates to this thread but I don't really have any idea what is going on with me! I've been on zoloft for about 2 mo...
i have mild headache almost everyday now from a week. i have been stressing a lot about my health and career recently(spent around 8-10 h...
I have suffered from migraines since my late 20's. I am now 49. I have tried any and every migrained med, some work, some don't. My docto...
For the past 3 days, including this morning, I have been suffering from morning headaches that seem to stem from the back of my head. It'...
I have migraines everyday, but they get especially worse in the summer. Since it is July and I usually get them bad at this time, my migr...
I've been having migraines for a while, and in the midst of my attack my jaw started to hurt and lock up. I know lock jaw is comment but ...
Hello, my name is Adam and I am in agony writing this question. 3 days ago I woke up to a really stiff neck. 2 days ago I woke up and it ...
I am going off Trokendi XR and I am getting a lot of fatigue, anxiety, insomnia and some other things. I am wondering what problems other...
I started taking Amitriptyline 11 days ago. I now take 20mg a night. Yesterday a migraine started and it won't go away now. I have 50m...
Hi, Im a 27 year old woman, im a healthy weight, fairly active. The last 3 days i have had this sharp pain in the back of my head on th...
I had a MRI of brain with epilepsy protocol. It says right temporal horn is slightly prominent.
Yep, another five (5) years under my belt and now 201,500 hours of 24/7 CONTINUOUS chronic pain, about 8 to 9 on the old pain scale! M...
I have been having short migraine auro blindsports twice or three times a day. Is this common
Sometime when I get a migraine I end up with full body tremors. It usually starts in my hands and arms, but gradually takes over my entir...
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
1780921 tn?1499305393
Queen Creek, AZ
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
Trinity , TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease