Aa
A
A
Close
Migraines & Headaches Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.
1 - 20 (of 8954) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I have been getting these occasional but intense head pains for a very long time. They happen about once or twice a month. I canno...
For almost two months now, I have been getting this annoying headache that only happens when I close my eyes. It's on the right side of m...
Hi, Im a 27 year old woman, im a healthy weight, fairly active. The last 3 days i have had this sharp pain in the back of my head on th...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Around Thanksgiving I got a horrible migraine. It was an 8/10. I tried 6 over the counter medicines, like Dayquil or ibuprofen. It never ...
I got a headache in the evening after having a steroid injection in the morning. This also happened to me when I got a steroid injection...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I suffered a blunt force head injury on the 1st June 2017 resulting in a concussion followed by whiplash on a rollercoaster on the 10th J...
Hello, For over 2 months now I have been experiencing almost constant head pain that I think sounds like occipital neuralgia, but I am n...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Question, To the doctor... I have noticed one of the lesser known associations with migraines is that of becoming anxious, confused, and...
6 answers | 1 comment |
When I lie down to read a book with my son at night, I usually lie on my stomach, propped up on my elbows. Over the past couple weeks wh...
16 answers | 2 comments |
I have had a problem for some time now and am now very worried. Background: I have had this on and off for quite some time, over a ye...
49 answers | 9 comments |
I have had Migraines for 12 years, hardly had a headache before. The type I get are like a massive stomach upset with a thumping headach...
I just somewhat recovered from a cold, I still have a stuffy nose, and I have this headache that when my eyes move to the left or right, ...
I suffered an electric shock 4 months ago. A week after the injury I had my first (and only) migraine like headache which lasted for 2 da...
5 answers |
This week my neurologist told me a have a cyst on my pituitary gland and it possibly a Rathke cyst. He has me going to 2 additional MRIs ...
1 answer |
I have this chronic pain in my head, recently it has somehow spread to my face and I feel pain in my whole face all the way to my lower c...
1 answer |
Hello doctors. I have a question about the head pains i have ben having lately along with anxiety. It all started about 2 months ago afte...
6 answers |
for about 6 months, I started having difficulty keeping my right eye open and was squinted so badly and holding my eye open to try and dr...
44 answers | 8 comments |
I have suffered from migraines since my late 20's. I am now 49. I have tried any and every migrained med, some work, some don't. My docto...
10 answers |
About 3-4 weeks ago, I was messing around with my siblings while sitting on the couch and accidentally jerked backwards and hit my head r...
363682 tn?1299492962
For around three or four years now, I have been suffering from headaches some two hours or more after the consumption of any amount of...
474 answers | 9 comments |
A
A
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
Allentown, PA
1780921 tn?1499305393
Blank
Queen Creek, AZ
1756321 tn?1499064984