Aa
A
A
A
Close

Osteoporosis Community

Osteoporosis is a condition of low bone density that can progress silently over a long period of time leading to an increased risk of fracturing of bones. Discuss topics including osteopenia, the effects of menopause, low density prevention, symptoms, treatments, and how to deal with fractures.
1 - 6 (of 138) questions
I have been on Fosamax for almost a year . In the last few months I have developed really bad heartburn. Zantac helps for a few hours bu...
Loss of bone density isn't entirely preventable, but modifying your diet and lifestyle can minimize the damage and avoid bone breakage do...
I am 29 and in good health but my doctor believes I may have osteoporosis/osteopenia. I have a healed pelvic fracture from December 20...
Hi, all. I am a 59 year old petite, postmenopausal, woman with osteoporosis. My lumbar spine score is -3.1 I do not want to use the m...
I'm a 59 y/o postmenopausal female that was recently diagnosed with osteoporosis with a T score of -3.2. Was sent to an endocrine doc and...
Hi, I'm 56 and male, and due to Dexa mineralometry revealing a state of osteopoenia my doctor prescribed me Vitamin d3 supplementation (...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches