Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cancer Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
I got this report and I have NO idea what to do with it, or what it means! We demonstrate the right ovary to measure 3.2 x 2.1 x 3.8cm...
I recently had an ovary and fallopian tube removed laproscopically (2.5 weeks ago). the mass turned out to be a boarderline malignant tu...
I've heard some ovarian cancer growths described as "sheets," or "veils," or single cells or clusters floating in abdominal or pleural fl...
I recently felt a hard lump on my cervix near the opening, it's odd because it is so hard! I've never had an abmormal pap, or any abnorma...
My wife and I got the results from a recent CT. There are two golf ball sized tumors in her mesentery one by her spleen and the other is ...
I have never had regular periods since they started at age 15 and now i have them once a year if it all unless im on birth control pills,...
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.