Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cancer Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
Hi Dr: I'm jun 48yrs. with OVCA, Dx 06,have finished 6 cycles of IV/IP and 4 cycles of taxol +8 cycles of Abraxane IV Cytoreductive sur...
We lost our daughter-in-law in September, 2011. She was diagnosed May, 2009 with Stage IV epithelial cancer. It had spread to all of her ...
Just had vaginal ultra , results showing enlarged left ovary 6.09 x 2.62 x 4.70 Lt. Ov. cyst w/multiple septations vs. enlarged ovary w/...
Hi My CA125 in April this year was 109, repeated 4 weeks later was 253, then repeated 3 weeks later was 448.5. I had the first one don...
HI, THis MOnth I´ve MIssed My Period. My Period Is Very Irregular Ever since I Had My Baby Back In 2008 It Was Normal labor, I´ve Been ...
1st line 6 cycles iv taxol + carbo & 3 cycles IP cisplatin consolidation (1 Year Remission) 2d line 6 cycles iv carboplatin + Doxil ( N...
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.