Aa
A
A
A
Close

Panic attacks and anxiety disorder Group

For those people who suffer from panic attacks even with meds, types of treatment,SAD effects and methods of dealing with them.
1 - 6 (of 13) questions
I have been taking : 1.CLONAZEPAM 0.5 MG *2 2. CLONAZEPAM 2 MG *1 3. OXCARBEZIPINE 450 MG *2 4. RISPERIDONE 0.5 MG *1 5. ESCITALOPRA...
Hello- I just went to Vegas for my bachelor party this past Friday night. I am very much a social drinker and do not drink during the wee...
please please someone tell me im okay!!! i fell asleep and i woke up out of no where maybe like 30 min later freakin out embarrassing mys...
Hi, over the last couple of months I have been feeling really exhausted and tired even on days where I do very little, i get so exhausted...
Anyone who could help me, please reply. I am eger for help. Here is my story. My name is Eric, I've gotten myself into a situation. At 15...
Is there a way to control shortness of breath? I've been having it for more than 10 years and these days I've been having it non stop. Es...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.