Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting babies (age newborn – 1 yr) including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician and when to call the doctor,
1 - 20 (of 1032) questions
About 2 weeks ago, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Our baby’s quite healthy. He eats and sleeps well but one thing that’s bee...
I have a 7month day boy who has completely gone off his veg. He ate them before, may not have been completely fussed but still ate them. ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
my boy is now almost 6 months old, circumcised at birth. Problem: The foreskin still covers the penis head when we open the diape...
1 answer |
My youngest sister (20) has a 3 month old baby girl. My next younger sister (23) is careless while holding the baby. The mother, our pare...
1 answer |
So, we have this precious baby. They are so adorable. We love them! Now what do we do with them? ha ha. They have more going on inside...
4 answers |
If you already had a child at home, how did your older child react to your new baby coming home with you? :>) Did you do things to get ...
1 answer |
So we've decided to circumcis our baby boy. My mother in law in a total bit** saying that me and my husband are stupid for doing it. She ...
15 answers |
Mommies with boys... Did you get your little one circumsized ? How did you have the guts to do it? How long were they in pain for? H...
7 answers | 2 comments |
My 4 month old baby has developed a curve in his spine where one side of his body is slightly pushing out more than the other. X-ray i...
1 answer |
Has anyone else decided to skip the circumcision? what were the reasons for you?
7 answers |
Maybe we can start a list for places you can go and things you can do with a newborn to help get new mama's and babies out of the house. ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
would you choose a male pediatrician or a female pediatrician? Why?
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I'm a Ftm and I'm 34 weeks pregnant with a boy. My question is since I'm having a boy would it best to have a male pediatrician?
5 answers |
My baby is 3 weeks old and is having running nose and white mucus discharge. It happens especially at night
2 answers | 2 comments |
Happy anniversary to lyshabob- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to lyshabob, and give a shout out for how much y...
1 answer |
Shes fine with infamil gentlelease formula,but it is only sold in the united states.Here in mexico she cant tolerate other milks and i wi...
1 answer |
She is having severe fever too
1 answer |
Hi mommies, my baby is one month nd 16 days now, but she is slim nd tiny, plz suggest me how I can make her healthy or little chubby...
4 answers |
My daughter is just over a month old now and we have added formula to her feedings as i'm not having enough milk for only breast feeding ...
2 answers |
Its my 1st baby, and he eating babyfood already plus his formula milk. But i want to have a feeding schedule for both but not sure whats...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community
215 Members
1.03k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.