Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting babies (age newborn – 1 yr) including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician and when to call the doctor,
61 - 80 (of 1027) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay , so my baby has light hair , light eyebrows , & light colored eye lashes , but neither me or her dad has it . Why is this ? I mean ...
4 answers |
i have a 2 weeks old that suppose to be eating 2oz , but she eats 4oz & still looks for more . whay does this mean ? She likee to eat ?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone let they child get the hepatitis b shot ??
5 answers |
Hi ladies. My daughter is 1 week and 4 days old. I really want to start back attending church but I'm not sure about how soon I should ta...
5 answers |
Hello ladies, I missed my newborns fist check up because it was raining bad and I had no one help me carry her around, she was only 3 day...
3 answers |
Im concerned about when it comes to parenting the baby cause everyone has ways but no one will ever be right so that scares me cause im i...
2 answers |
For those of you who are having boys, What's your feelings on circumcising? It's a 100% personal choice but just want to know everybodys ...
9 answers |
so somebody called cyfd on me saying that I don't take care of my daughter right. I'm a teen mom and I know its really hard but I do anyt...
3 answers |
I'd what's wrong with him I'm 7 weeks pregnant and since finding out its like he knows and isn't very happy about it for the last few wee...
7 answers |
My son is 2 weeks n 4 days. He cries sooooooooo much I think he has a problem burping after feeds, I've given him gripe water n still it ...
4 answers |
Asking for myself and sister. We both live in the Houston area and have young children. This app coordinates private swimming lessons at ...
1 answer |
I'm back to work after being at home for 12 weeks with my newborn. I miss him terribly!! How can I adjust to to adding work back into the...
Anyone not give or get there baby and themselves this vaccinations.. I do not want my child getting neither..any thoughts
7 answers | 1 comment |
I have a one yr old and just found out I am expecting again. Was wondering if anyone had advice or tips on how to handle an infant while ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had my baby boy 3 days ago.. Today he got circumcised and had to get stitches. Has any one else had this experience??? Please help.
2 answers | 1 comment |
My baby girl is 3 months and her head looks like it's flat in the back. I'm worried is this normal And will it ever be round???
2 answers |
My babygirl just turned 2 months today!!! ;) 10 more before she's 1. I enjoy being a mommy:)
|
Has anyone ever experienced their newborn spitting up gasping for air and milk coming out of their nose after a feeding. It's really scar...
3 answers |
I'm almost 22 weeks pregnant and my daughter is only 7.5 months old (I'm due 5 days before her 1st birthday) I'm really nervous having my...
9 answers |
Hey ladies who have kids already I have a 11 month old daughter & she is hardly eating! My question is, is there any vitamins he can have...
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community Resources
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank