Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting babies (age newborn – 1 yr) including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician and when to call the doctor,
61 - 80 (of 1033) questions
My almost seven month old DD has started shaking her head, pretty vigorously at times, from side to side. Kind of like she is saying "no"...
Ive been doing some research vaccinating and I feel like some of them will do more harm than good. There alot ingredients in them that ma...
So my 1 year old son had already started sleeping through the night and if he woke up he would just need to feel that i was next to him a...
My family wants to come visit when the baby is a month old as it works in their schedule best. They are 4 states away and honestly I mis...
hi all, I'm and only child and have a delightful eight month old son. I was stunned to discover I have conceived again, before baby was s...
Im 9 weeks pregnant but i also have a one year old were trying to get him off the paci but its soo hard to do it i can stand to hear him ...
Okay , so my baby has light hair , light eyebrows , & light colored eye lashes , but neither me or her dad has it . Why is this ? I mean ...
i have a 2 weeks old that suppose to be eating 2oz , but she eats 4oz & still looks for more . whay does this mean ? She likee to eat ?
Has anyone let they child get the hepatitis b shot ??
Hi ladies. My daughter is 1 week and 4 days old. I really want to start back attending church but I'm not sure about how soon I should ta...
Hello ladies, I missed my newborns fist check up because it was raining bad and I had no one help me carry her around, she was only 3 day...
Im concerned about when it comes to parenting the baby cause everyone has ways but no one will ever be right so that scares me cause im i...
For those of you who are having boys, What's your feelings on circumcising? It's a 100% personal choice but just want to know everybodys ...
so somebody called cyfd on me saying that I don't take care of my daughter right. I'm a teen mom and I know its really hard but I do anyt...
I'd what's wrong with him I'm 7 weeks pregnant and since finding out its like he knows and isn't very happy about it for the last few wee...
My son is 2 weeks n 4 days. He cries sooooooooo much I think he has a problem burping after feeds, I've given him gripe water n still it ...
Asking for myself and sister. We both live in the Houston area and have young children. This app coordinates private swimming lessons at ...
I'm back to work after being at home for 12 weeks with my newborn. I miss him terribly!! How can I adjust to to adding work back into the...
Anyone not give or get there baby and themselves this vaccinations.. I do not want my child getting neither..any thoughts
I have a one yr old and just found out I am expecting again. Was wondering if anyone had advice or tips on how to handle an infant while ...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.