Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
1 - 20 (of 1017) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My boyfriend and I became emotionally involved while we were both still married. When we expressed our love for one another, we both sep...
20 answers | 1 comment |
973741 tn?1342346373
The teen years are hard. No doubt. And in today's educational system, they try to give kids exposure to what it means to work in a grou...
I have a 17 year old boy who will be 18 in a few months. He had a great childhood and was always happy. He has a younger sister and 2 l...
2 answers |
Is it "normal" for a teenage boy to want to see his mother naked? So he is almost 16, and when he was 10, he was at his dads house (w...
9 answers | 1 comment |
My husband and I have 2 boys, ages 13 and 10, and I am currently pregnant with our third child. Our 13 year old is not my biological chi...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I have a 17 year old daughter and we seem to have our differences when it comes to a lot of things(eg boys, school..etc). She’s not doing...
1 answer |
Hi, I have two 15 year old twin boys. They share a room which I clean quite regularly. However every time I go in there is always a smell...
1 answer | 2 comments |
So I got a message from my ex-husband today. And tomorrow I am meeting my son. He is 14 and I haven't seen him since he was 2. With it be...
1 answer |
I just found out that my 15 year old daughter and her 16 year old boyfriend had sex for the first time recently in our home. They are not...
13 answers | 8 comments |
I have been raising my twin niece and nephew since they were 14, they will be 18 in a few days. My nephew was very excited to drive, he g...
1 answer | 1 comment |
We allowed my son to get a vape about a year and a half ago after he became addicted to nicotine because his older sister introduced him ...
2 answers |
What to do with a son that thinks he has to answer to no one. My son came home a few weeks ago demanding that my husband and I change h...
17 answers | 1 comment |
My 17 yr old daughter would like us to host a 18 yr old 12th grader living in Paris. She will be here for two weeks. Has anyone here don...
My 17 year old son and I have a strained, almost broken relationship. He has a very negative personality. He is rude and disrespectful t...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hello everyone, this is my first time going into this site and really hope God put it in front of me to get the answer I need. My 16 yr ...
59 answers | 10 comments |
I have a 14 yo daughter. I started spying on her internet activity & came across an acct she has on Ask.fm. For those of you who are...
9 answers |
I had a brief relationship with a woman many years ago. I learned that she was pregnant but she did not know if it was mine or another p...
2 answers |
My 13 year old granddaughter is having a lot of problems dealing with her eight-year-old sister. The story is too long to go into on a fo...
My 18 yo brother refuses to go to school almost every day. He is a Senior and he thinks just because he is graduating that it means he ca...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Recently my 17 year old daughter decieded to live with me her dad. We have a good relationship and we are pretty open and honest. We may ...
1 answer |
A
A
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX