Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Teens (12-17) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
1 - 6 (of 1060) questions
Need to talk to someone about my depressed son. Besides therapists....need another parent to talk things thru with. Feel very alone.
I think my son is masturbating . I was cleaning his room and picking up clothes and tissues under his bed . Isn't he too young to me mast...
is it normal to master-bate naked. also what if your parents find you doing it
Hi, I have two 15 year old twin boys. They share a room which I clean quite regularly. However every time I go in there is always a smell...
A bit of background info; My daughter is 14. The last 6 years have been an unsettling time for her. Recently she has had a breakdown in h...
Looking for feedback on what to do. Ok, my boyfriend and I live together and his 14 year old son is living with us due to the negative r...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.