Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Teens (12-17) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
1 - 6 (of 1063) questions
My daughter is 15 she has been through alot of hardship through her life. About a 1 1/2 years ago she was severely depressed and tried ...
I've recently taken on the young youth group at my church. I have from age 10 to 15 and it's been so long since I was that age I feel sor...
Need to talk to someone about my depressed son. Besides therapists....need another parent to talk things thru with. Feel very alone.
I think my son is masturbating . I was cleaning his room and picking up clothes and tissues under his bed . Isn't he too young to me mast...
is it normal to master-bate naked. also what if your parents find you doing it
Hi, I have two 15 year old twin boys. They share a room which I clean quite regularly. However every time I go in there is always a smell...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.