Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
1 - 20 (of 4274) questions
I have a 25 month old who says no words - not even mama. He does not mimic not matter how hard you try. He is read to all the time, but ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
My soon to be three year old son just picked up the habit of repeating EVERYTHING he watches on TV. Screen time is VERY limited, but when...
My son will be 5 soon and is still not "getting" potty training, we have as much diaper free time as possible, lots of praise for attempt...
2 answers | 4 comments |
My son will be 5 soon and is still not "getting" potty training, we has as much diaper free time as possible, lots of praise for attempts...
1 answer |
I now live a couple hours from my parents and it’s hard to spend a lot of time out there. I generally don’t have more than a couple of w...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My 3 year old son has been having white/clay colored stools. It's been on and off for a year. But i thought it might have been normal bec...
37 answers | 2 comments |
I have a very stubborn and hard headed 4 year old son who refuses to toilet train. He is so unbelievably smart knows and also tells me wh...
3 answers | 7 comments |
My 4 year old daughter out of the blue a year ago started screaming,crossing her legs,crying,and doing anything she can to not pass her p...
21 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, My nephew's mom call me mad that she caught my son licking his son's penis. His son said his penis was itching so he wanted my ...
1 answer |
My son is gonna be 5 by sep. still he is playful and not concentrating in activities. Not mingling with kids and talking socially with th...
1 answer |
my four year old son wakes up several times a night crying. hes screaming like he's in pain, but i cant find a single thing wrong with hi...
26 answers | 2 comments |
I am a mom is at her witts end my daughter is almost 5 years old and we been having BM problems for almost 3 years. She has been seen by ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My 3 year old son has been obsessed with feet since he was 2. He loves to watch my feet and sisters' feet when we are on the couch. He to...
1 answer | 1 comment |
my 1 year old daughter has started sticking her fingers down her throat to the point of where she is gagging, i have onli seen this wen s...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all, I need some help and some guidance. I am a single mother of a 3.5 year old daughter. She is bright, intelligent, inqui...
My son is 2 1/2 and he holds his breath while he breathes, with I would say 90% of the breaths he takes, why?? He inhales, holds his brea...
107 answers | 3 comments |
How many words should a 20 month ild be able to say? I know i shoulsnt compare children because all are very different but my 1st i feel ...
To make this short and sweet we moved from a high desert area of the country (Santa Fe, NM) to New Orleans, LA. Our four year olds nose h...
1 answer |
My 3 year old son, for the past 3 weeks or so, has been having bowel issues. He poops pretty regularly but seems to get spasms in his bot...
15 answers | 3 comments |
Hello i have an 19 month old who is not sleeping through im keen to try anything because im due to have a new bub in 6 months and at a loss
2 answers |
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
3.35k Members
4.27k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.