Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
1 - 20 (of 4271) questions
my four year old son wakes up several times a night crying. hes screaming like he's in pain, but i cant find a single thing wrong with hi...
26 answers | 2 comments |
My son is gonna be 5 by sep. still he is playful and not concentrating in activities. Not mingling with kids and talking socially with th...
Hello, My nephew's mom call me mad that she caught my son licking his son's penis. His son said his penis was itching so he wanted my ...
I am a mom is at her witts end my daughter is almost 5 years old and we been having BM problems for almost 3 years. She has been seen by ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My 3 year old son has been obsessed with feet since he was 2. He loves to watch my feet and sisters' feet when we are on the couch. He to...
1 answer | 1 comment |
my 1 year old daughter has started sticking her fingers down her throat to the point of where she is gagging, i have onli seen this wen s...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have a 25 month old who says no words - not even mama. He does not mimic not matter how hard you try. He is read to all the time, but ...
6 answers |
Hello all, I need some help and some guidance. I am a single mother of a 3.5 year old daughter. She is bright, intelligent, inqui...
My son is 2 1/2 and he holds his breath while he breathes, with I would say 90% of the breaths he takes, why?? He inhales, holds his brea...
107 answers | 3 comments |
How many words should a 20 month ild be able to say? I know i shoulsnt compare children because all are very different but my 1st i feel ...
To make this short and sweet we moved from a high desert area of the country (Santa Fe, NM) to New Orleans, LA. Our four year olds nose h...
1 answer |
My 3 year old son, for the past 3 weeks or so, has been having bowel issues. He poops pretty regularly but seems to get spasms in his bot...
15 answers | 3 comments |
Hello i have an 19 month old who is not sleeping through im keen to try anything because im due to have a new bub in 6 months and at a loss
2 answers |
My daughter is 4 1/2 with a mother who comes in and out of her life when it's convenient. Obviously it's really hard on her, and it's hap...
1 answer |
My daughter is two years old and this past Sunday she woke up vomiting. At the time we thought that most likely she had gotten into some ...
249 answers | 8 comments |
Hello ladies im 25 with a 4yr old and 18 month old and just found out that im pregnant with our third im abit scared as to how much chang...
My 4 year old daughter out of the blue a year ago started screaming,crossing her legs,crying,and doing anything she can to not pass her p...
20 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I have a 3 year old boy who seems to be having a language development delay. He has a very sharp memory and can read the entire alpha...
7 answers |
I have a very stubborn and hard headed 4 year old son who refuses to toilet train. He is so unbelievably smart knows and also tells me wh...
3 answers | 4 comments |
My 17 month old is not interested one bit in me reading to her. She will get abook if asked sit down with it turns the pages but once i s...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
3.35k Members
4.27k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.