Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
1 - 20 (of 4278) questions
I have a 25 month old who says no words - not even mama. He does not mimic not matter how hard you try. He is read to all the time, but ...
My 5 year old neice still wears diapers. Her 5th birthday was yesterday and I thought the deal was to stop wearing the pull ups. All da...
Makes eye contact but not consistent We get tired of calling her name she won’t turn her head But if you sing to her on a song that is...
Hello everyone my son is a very young 2.5 year old. He really enjoys being read to and playing outside and suggestions on fun activities ...
my 1 year old daughter has started sticking her fingers down her throat to the point of where she is gagging, i have onli seen this wen s...
I have a 4 yr old and we are have trouble potty trading her she lives with her mom but we get her every other weekend i give her stickers...
My brother is infuriated as I believe he should be. The man dipped her in the tub with her clothes on (she didn’t want to get in the bath...
my four year old son wakes up several times a night crying. hes screaming like he's in pain, but i cant find a single thing wrong with hi...
My husband and i--who is not my son's bio father--and I have recently separated...times have been hard, adjusting to just me and my son w...
I caught my 4 year old daughter and her 6 year old brother naked trying to put his penis into her vagina. I separated them and questione...
My son will be 5 soon and is still not "getting" potty training, we have as much diaper free time as possible, lots of praise for attempt...
My soon to be three year old son just picked up the habit of repeating EVERYTHING he watches on TV. Screen time is VERY limited, but when...
My son will be 5 soon and is still not "getting" potty training, we has as much diaper free time as possible, lots of praise for attempts...
I now live a couple hours from my parents and it’s hard to spend a lot of time out there. I generally don’t have more than a couple of w...
My 3 year old son has been having white/clay colored stools. It's been on and off for a year. But i thought it might have been normal bec...
I have a very stubborn and hard headed 4 year old son who refuses to toilet train. He is so unbelievably smart knows and also tells me wh...
My 4 year old daughter out of the blue a year ago started screaming,crossing her legs,crying,and doing anything she can to not pass her p...
Hello, My nephew's mom call me mad that she caught my son licking his son's penis. His son said his penis was itching so he wanted my ...
My son is gonna be 5 by sep. still he is playful and not concentrating in activities. Not mingling with kids and talking socially with th...
I am a mom is at her witts end my daughter is almost 5 years old and we been having BM problems for almost 3 years. She has been seen by ...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.