Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Forum

Questions in the Parenting Forum are being answered by doctors from MindWorks. Topics include: Behavioral Issues - Discipline, Emotional Development, Family Issues, Recreation, School Issues, Social Development
1 - 6 (of 152) questions
Help me please! My daughter is 3 1/2. For the last year she has had a behavior problem that I don't know how to stop. Sometimes she will ...
It became known that my friends 6-year-old son performed oral sex on a 3-year-old boy while at daycare. In addition to this, the 6 year-...
I have a 3 year old daughter who started exhibiting aggressive behavior at school. During after school care she is fine and responds to t...
For the last 4 months, my 8 yr old boy has been fidgeting and playing with his hands excessively at all times. During football and baske...
My daughter is 5 1/2 years old. For several months now my daughter has been having behavior issues. It seems to be escelating. Her behavi...
My wife and I have a happy, loving 22 month old boy. My wife's parents live nearby and spend a lot of time with our son. Recently, howeve...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.