Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
1 - 20 (of 4326) questions
I have started losing hair mob style since Jan 2018, persistent acne and weight gain from sep 2018 after going through post traumatic str...
1 answer |
I have PCOS, was diagnosed last year on my 21st birthday, also I have recurrent Bacteria Vaginosis and no matter how many times im treate...
2 answers |
I am 36 years old and weigh 165 lbs 5.1" . I have not been getting menses from past two years and my doctor here has diagnosed me with P...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Does it mean negative, if there is only one faint line and one clear line on my test
I’m 18 years old I tunred 18 in January I first got my period when I was 14 they have always been regular Every month I never really had ...
1 answer |
I am newly diagnosed with PCOS. Turns out my years of fatigue/low energy, irritability, depression and appearance issues weren't just me...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Right side ovary pain,dilk ache pain runs down leg. 12 days late on period. Neg pregnancy test 5 days ago. Did our first iui the first of...
I was diagnosed with PCOS about a year ago, and since even before then my sex drive is non-existent anymore. He can’t understand why and ...
Hello everyone! Hope for your help. I’m stuck, have no idea what to do. I’m 33, married, no kids. I was diagnosed with PCOS 5 years ago. ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm pretty sure this has to do with PCOS so not really looking so much for medical opinions (although if there are alternative explanatio...
2 answers |
am hoping someone here may be able to provide me with some advice. I came off the contraceptive pill in July 2017. I have not yet had a p...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16 year old. I am currently 24. From 13(first cycle) I had severe cramps and heavy bleeding. This la...
1 answer |
Hi All, Sorry for this "TMI" post but I have this embarrassing problem and I've tried to ask some doctors online about it but never g...
9 answers | 2 comments |
I am hoping someone can help me. I have been off the pill for 1 year. I am 31 in July and have been on the pill for 13 years. We have ...
2 answers |
I have PCOS for the past two years. When i was first diagnosed, I have given with hormonal contraceptives for six mos. Then, again my US ...
1 answer |
Hey guys! I am so desperate for help. I have pcos and currently I am getting really sharp pains at night in my stomach after anything I e...
Hello everybody, I am a 22 years old female. I am very stressed and scared. Its been few days since I am having periodic cramps (someti...
i have been on medicine taravid 400 mg twice a day, flagyl twice a day and no spa once a day. Also using vaginal cream gyno travogen onc...
I’ve been to a dermatologist and have taken acne pills, and had lots of creams, i’ve even had laser treatments on my face and nothing had...
Posted 9 minutes ago I was diagnosed when I was 13, I am now 23. My case is unusual. I started birth control at 13 to help with the ...
1 answer |
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community
3.52k Members
4.33k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.