Aa
A
A
A
Close

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PCOS including anxiety, baldness or thinning hair, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, type 2 diabetes, genetics, heart problems, increased hair growth (hirsuitism), infertility, menstruation (periods), obesity, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, pregnancy, skin problems, sleep disorders, and weight gain.
1 - 20 (of 4340) questions
I have been taking Alli Weight Loss pills for about 2 months now and have had 2 yeast infections. I have not had a yeast infection for o...
How many of you ladies had no issues, then had the mirena, and after it was taken out you found out you had PCOS and/or premature ovarian...
Hello. Please, I've been diagnosed with PCOs in December 2016 and, since then, I've been taking birth control pills (as a form of contrac...
I've changed many doctors but my pcos isnt cured yet. I m taking treatment since two years now. Now I suffer from brown discharge as well...
hi, im 19 years old, i havent had a period for over 80 days now, I wasnt officially diagnosed with pcos but its likely i have it, as my s...
Hey, i have pcos and therefore irregular periods. I didn't had my period for about 2 months and then i took meprate tablet for 5 days 2 t...
So its been nearly 3 years since I had my daughter and proceeding her birth i had what seemed like litterally a year long infection. Beca...
Last month I didn't receive my period and I'm wondering if it affects me because during that month I'm having medications for my wound in...
I am diagnosed with pcos. I had my period on 2nd july n den again on 27th july. Bt dis month august i didnt get my periods . And i had s...
I cannot afford makeup or a pretty dress. I am probably slightly overweight. But I have so much hair on my face it looks so bad. I...
I used to have cystic acne on my face & i actually was diagnosed with PCOS because i have actual small cysts on my ovaries, but they went...
I was suffering from irregular periods,doctor suggested me to take primolut n for 10 days..after 10 days I got my periods. And had a TSH,...
I have PCOS and was bleeding for 2 months so I was prescribed Provera for 3 cycles to properly reset cycle. Now, I took my first months d...
Hi, I’m a teenager, and after a clitoral orgasm I seem to bleed. It’s not a lot but I’m extremely concerned and afraid to tell my parents...
This Lady has been pregnant for 7½ months going to 8 months and she is bleeding for almost 3 days is it normal
I'm pretty sure this has to do with PCOS so not really looking so much for medical opinions (although if there are alternative explanatio...
Hi I'm 14 years old and I recently missed my period for 4 days. I have been having period cramps(which would make me think I already have...
I have been spotting for 2-3 days every months around the same period .. which is around 10-12 days after end of my normal period..
I was diagnosed with PCOS about a year ago, and since even before then my sex drive is non-existent anymore. He can’t understand why and ...
I had a hysterscopy and D&C on April 27th to remove a cervical polyp. Biopsy was fine. My doctor said expect some bleeding for usually a ...
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.