Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2014.
I'm so scared of child birth and getting stretch marks.. any advise??
Is anyone as crazy as I am about finding out the gender of the baby? What tips and tricks have you tried in order to find out the gender ...
I'm currently 9weeks and I haven't got my prenatal vitamins yet. I'll be going to get them this week. Anyone has any recommendations and/...
I know a lot of us are about 7-11 weeks now. I'm 10 weeks 2days. Trying to pick my appetite back up. I lost two lbs in my first trimester...
I am currently 13 weeks and 3 days and so far I've hated my second trimester. My first trimester seemed to be a lot easier then this trim...
Hello, Im 17 years old and my situation is not making sense to me my boyfriend literally stuck the head of his penis inside me before I...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.